Cyclesensitive face cream PHASES 3 end of cycle 30ml, of the polish brand Hagi Cosmetics - End of the cycle, i.e. the luteal phase!
The manufacturer informs that the pump does not work properly in the Phases 3 cream. However, he wants to make the use of the cream a pleasure, and at the same time ecology is important, which is why he is working on a new packaging for the next batch, and these remain on sale. The cream is 100% good, it has a thick consistency, which makes the cream very efficient, so it is enough to gently press the pump to extract the right amount of cream. Due to this situation, creams are discounted. However, if you have difficulty using the cream, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application will be considered by the manufacturer.
After ovulation, estrogen levels decline and progesterone levels rise, so you may notice eczema before menstruation. During this time, the skin also becomes more sensitive to irritation and UV rays. In the luteal phase, the skin needs help to regulate sebum and soothe inflammation. It is also important to moisturize and stimulate the skin's defensive properties by optimizing the microflora.
At the end of the cycle, it is worth reaching for Phases 3 cream with anise acid, safflower oil, niacinamide and birch beech. The cream regulates sebum, slightly dries the skin, soothes the skin and contains a mineral UV filter that leaves a delicate, white film.
The most important active ingredients:
- Birch bukko is an ingredient obtained from the leaves of Barosma betulin. It significantly reduces the amount of sebum produced, being able to modulate the action of sebocytes, reducing enlarged pores and mattifying shiny areas of oily skin.
- Niacinamide is a derivative of vitamin B3 that has anti-inflammatory properties, regulates excessive seborrhea and evens out the color. It is a multifunctional ingredient which, apart from its anti-acne properties, is also widely used in the care of mature and dry skin. It also reduces discoloration and irritation.
- Safflower oil has been used for centuries, both for culinary purposes, as well as in cosmetics and pharmacy. The petals of the safflower flowers contain kartamine, which gives the highly appreciated color - Spanish red. It is valued primarily for its high content of essential unsaturated fatty acids (EFAs) and linoleic acid. Perfectly moisturizes the skin, nourishes and regenerates it. It can also be effective in treating acne, removing scars, as well as in the fight against wrinkles. It neutralizes free radicals, which perfectly protects the skin against external factors. It reduces the skin's photosensitivity to burns.
- Anise acid and bisabolol is a complex of ingredients with a strong antibacterial effect.
- The mineral filter protects against the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Olive squalane, an ingredient with high biocompatibility with the skin.
Who is the Cyclesensitive face cream PHASES 3 recommended to?
- Women at the end of the cycle, in the luteal phase.
- Everyone whose skin needs to alleviate inflammation, regulate sebum and mattify.
- Everyone whose skin is also sensitive and prone to irritation.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Use at the end of your cycle, when you're pre-period and your skin needs protection and regulation. Apply a thin layer of the cream on the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté. If your skin is dry, apply an additional layer of PHASES 2 cream or use PHASES 3 cream on points.
The cream is very efficient and it is enough to apply a small amount of it to the skin. Gently squeezing the pump will extract the right dose for the recommended application.
Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Inci: aqua, titanium dioxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, squalane, polyglyceryl-6 stearate, polyglyceryl 6-behenate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, isoamyl laureate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, betaine, polyhydroxystearic acid, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, arachis hypogaea (peanut) oil, carthamus tinctorius (saffl ower) oil, niacinamide (vitamin b3), magnesium aluminium silicate, barosma betulina (buchu) leaf extract, alpha-bisabolol, anisic acid, tocopherol (vitamin e), lactic acid, stearic acid, alumina, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, parfum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.