Ginger Organic Pantyliners (24 pieces)
GingerOrganic pantyliners are certified, organic feminine hygiene inserts for women, individually packed in biofilm. Their uniqueness lies in the fact that they are made of the cleanest, certified, organic cotton on our planet - without any chemicals, chlorine, dioxins, GMOs, and without strongly allergenic fragrances and dyes.
The product is not bleached with chlorine, it is bleached with hydrogen peroxide (hydrogen peroxide). It is a completely safe bleaching process.
- 100% certified organic cotton,
- Thicker layer of cotton
- Extremely soft and delicate top layer
- Natural cotton makes the skin breathe
- Extremely absorbent core
- Wings keep the sanitary napkin in place
- Clinically tested
- Free from chemicals, GMOs, perfumes and chlorine
- Individually packed in a biofilm
- Discretion and hygiene
- 100% Biodegradable
To ensure that this very sensitive part of the female body comes into contact with the best and cleanest cotton, without the risk of allergies and irritation.
GingerOrganic products have as many as five certificates that guarantee that they are made of 100% organic cotton, are hypoallergenic and biodegradable:
- Ecocert COSMOS
- Allergy Certified
- Nordic Ecolabel
Inci: Pantyliner - 100% organic, certified cotton*, Absorbent - 100% organic cotton*, Barrier film - 100% biofilm obtained from corn starch (non-GMO)
* Made of organic ingredients. 100% organic product, certified by COSMOS ORGANIC ECOCERT Greenlife in accordance with with COSMOS standards available at: http://COSMOS.ecocert.com Made in Denmark / Producer GingerOrganic