Eye Cream Asparagus-Cranberry-Green Tea 15ml, of the polish brand FroJo - Bright and beautiful skin around the eyes!
Natural and vegan eye cream Asparagus-Cranberry-Green tea is gentle on the skin and has strong microcirculation stimulating properties. The power of vegetables and fruits has an extremely firming and anti-wrinkle effect on the skin. Perfect for everyday care to illuminate and brighten the skin around the eyes.
The most important active ingredients:
- Sweet almond oil is an excellent moisturizing, firming and smoothing ingredient. It does not leave a greasy layer.
- Linseed oil is an ingredient with a light texture and a high content of vitamins with nourishing properties. It perfectly regenerates the skin, moisturizes and soothes irritations.
- Moringa oil is an ingredient with a light texture and a strong smoothing and softening effect. It brightens the skin and has an anti-wrinkle effect.
- Asparagus extract is a strong antioxidant and has a firming and anti-wrinkle effect.
- Cranberry extract is a strong antioxidant that makes the skin elastic and firm and moisturizes.
- Green tea extract reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes and strongly stimulates microcirculation.
- Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant that brightens and brightens the skin, stimulates collagen synthesis, improves elasticity and reduces fine lines. It also supports the skin with capillaries.
- Vitamin E, also known as the vitamin of youth, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and has strong antioxidant properties.
Who is the Eye Cream Asparagus-Cranberry-Green tea FroJo recommend for?
- Anyone looking for a highly moisturizing eye cream.
- Especially for people with mature skin with fine wrinkles.
- People with the problem of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Cream for everyday use. Apply gently to cleansed and toned skin under the eyes.
Inci: Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Asparagus Officinalis Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate*, Parfum
* Sodium Polyacrylate is not a microplastic. It is an organic polymer that acts as a co-emulsifier that combines oils with water. Not every polymer is microplastic. Very often these concepts are confused. Polymers are also peptides, collagen and many other organic substances, but of synthetic origin.