Parsley-Mango Face Cream 60ml, of the polish brand FroJo - Intensive nourishment and skin regeneration!
Natural and vegan Parsley-Mango face cream perfectly nourishes and regenerates all skin types. Especially recommended for the daily care of combination, oily, acne-prone, problematic and couperose skin. The cream has a normalizing, anti-wrinkle and regenerating effect. It is also anti-inflammatory and bactericidal.
The most important active ingredients:
- Linseed oil is an ingredient with a light texture and a high content of vitamins with nourishing properties. It perfectly regenerates the skin, moisturizes and soothes irritations. It does not clog pores thanks to its light structure.
- Parsley oil has bactericidal and anti-inflammatory properties, strengthens blood vessels and brightens the skin.
- Parsley extract intensively increases skin hydration and smoothes it, improves elasticity, soothes inflammation, brightens and tones the skin.
- Mango butter strongly moisturizes the skin, moisturizes and helps to retain water in the epidermis. Regenerates soothes irritations, prevents dryness, accelerates wound healing.
- Mango extract is a powerful antioxidant and prevents water loss from the skin.
- Multivitamin - a mix of vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E perfectly correlate with other active ingredients of the cream, increasing their effect.
Who is the Parsley-Mango face cream FroJo recommended to?
- To everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Especially people with oily, combination, problematic and couperose skin.
- People whose skin needs regeneration and nourishment.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Daily care cream. Apply to cleansed and toned skin.
Inci: Aqua, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Amylodextrin, Silica