Deodorant black truffle, tonka beans, mango 150ml, of the polish brand FroJo - Deodorant without soda!
The deodorant has a refreshing and antibacterial effect based on magnesia and coconut oil, which is the base of the cosmetic. It facilitates the application and distribution of deodorant, and additionally has an antibacterial effect. Perfect for people who feel discomfort using sodium deodorants.
The most important active ingredients:
- The starch and diatomaceous earth contained in the product bind sweat droplets and absorb moisture.
- Beeswax and shea butter soothe irritations and moisturize the skin.
- Tonka bean and black truffle extract give the cosmetic a captivating powdery scent.
- Mango extract gives strong hydration and cares for the delicate skin of the armpits, often exposed to irritation.
Who is the Deodorant black truffle, tonka beans, mango recommended to?
- Anyone looking for a soda-free deodorant.
- People who are looking for a deodorant for extremely sensitive skin.
- Looking for a deodorant with a purity scent.
Directions for use:
For everyday use on cleansed skin of the armpits. Spread a small amount of deodorant in your hands and apply it to the skin of the armpits and wherever you expect the feeling of freshness throughout the day.
May contain an essential oil or a fragrance. Try on a small piece of skin before use.
Natural product, produced in small batches - there may be differences in colour, smell and consistency. However, this does not change the operation of the product
Inci: Magnesium Carbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dipteryx Odorata Extract (and) Tuber Melanosporum Extract (and) Helianthus Annus Seed Oil, Zinc Ricinoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aqua, Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Diatomaceous Earth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.