Teddy Bear Soap with vegan Lanolin 110g, of the polish brand Four Starlings - For dry and sensitive skin!
The Teddy Bear is the most delicate of the cubes in the version with vegan lanolin. It does not contain dyes and essential oils, it is suitable for the most sensitive, problematic skin prone to excessive drying or allergies. This soap can also be used by people with atopic dermatitis or skin allergies. The minimalist, classic composition makes it suitable for the whole family - both adults and children. Gently cleanses the skin, nourishes it and protects it against the undesirable effects of external factors.
The most important active ingredients:
- Coconut oil has antibacterial properties, prevents premature aging of the skin, helps to create natural foam.
- Shea butter nourishes, regenerates and soothes the skin - helps in faster healing of minor wounds.
- Olive oil protects the skin against the negative effects of UV rays, maintains the optimal level of skin hydration.
- Castor oil has a soothing effect on various types of irritation, has antiseptic properties.
- Vegan lanolin has a softening, smoothing, greasing and protective effect, preventing excessive evaporation of water from the epidermis. It consists of a specially composed blend based on shea butter, glycerin esters of resin and rosin acids, and an unsaponifiable fraction of olive oil.
Who is the Teddy Bear Soap with vegan lanolin Four Starlings recommended to?
- Anyone looking for a mild soap.
- People with sensitive skin and skin problems.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Place the soap under a stream of water, soap a few times in your hands to create a lather and cleanse the skin.
Thanks to this, each cube is slightly different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
Inci: Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables