Nettle soap with coniferous trees essential oils 110g, of the polish brand Four Starlings - A very gentle alternative to peeling!
Vegan soap on a classic starling soap base with the addition of ground (and previously dried) nettle, which is responsible for both the visual side and properties. The unique green color of the cube is due to Urtica Dioica, i.e. ground nettle. In addition to giving color, the slightly perceptible particles of the plant gently smooth and massage the skin, so that the soap can be a soft alternative to peeling. And as if that were not enough, nettle has a soothing, cleansing and toning effect, as well as nourishes the skin and hair. No wonder our grandmothers adored it and appreciated it for its beneficial properties.
The juicy, dark green of the cube brings to mind a forest. And if you smell it, you can almost be sure that you are in this forest. Essential oils: cedar, pine, spruce and juniper will make your bathroom a little more woody, with the scent of trees, needles and resin. It's easy to forget yourself. And it is worth emphasizing - nettle soap DOES NOT STEAM! Don't worry, you can soap!
The most important active ingredients:
- Coconut oil nourishes and firms the skin and maintains the optimal level of skin hydration.
- Olive oil as a natural source of antioxidants helps keep the skin in perfect condition.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin.
- Castor oil has a foam stabilizing effect, has antiseptic properties and soothes irritations.
- Ground nettle gives green color and its particles smooth the skin. In addition, it has a soothing, cleansing and toning effect, as well as nourishes the skin and hair.
- Juniper essential oil gives a sharper, herbal note; has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Spruce essential oil has a refreshing, stimulating, energizing, warming and normalizing effect.
- Pine essential oil has antiseptic properties, has a stimulating and refreshing effect.
- Cedarwood essential oil has antifungal, antibacterial and refreshing properties.
Who is the nettle soap recommended to?
- People looking for a unique soap with a toning, cleansing and nourishing effect.
- People looking for a very gentle alternative to peeling.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Place the ankle under a stream of water, soap a few times in your hands to create a lather and cleanse the skin of the whole body.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Urtica Dioica Leaf, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Picea Excelsa Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.