Vitamins and minerals Set for Men 2x30 capsules, of the polish brand Foods by Ann - Food supplement for active men who care about health and well-being!
Food supplement Vitamins and minerals Foods by Ann is a comprehensive set of substances selected for the needs of men. It takes into account the needs of active people who pay attention to the provision of high-quality substances that affect faster tissue regeneration, or the proper functioning of the nervous system, cardiovascular system and immune system. The components of the proposed set complement each other.
- Vitamin A, the deficiency of which leads to disturbances in the vision process, as well as to the drying of the skin, the demand for it increases, among others in people exposed to long-term stress and infections.
- Vitamin D helps in the proper use of calcium and phosphorus, the proper functioning of the muscles and immune system, and the maintenance of healthy teeth.
- Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that protects the body against the harmful effects of free radicals; takes part in the protective processes of red blood cells, affects the functioning of muscles and prevents blood clots.
- Vitamin B1, or thiamine, mainly affects the work of the nervous system and supports the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system; together with vitamin A, it is responsible for the good condition of the mucous membranes, including the gastrointestinal mucosa, skin and blood vessel epithelium.
- Vitamin PP, or niacin, contributes to the proper functioning of the brain and peripheral nervous system, is important in the synthesis of hormones (insulin, thyroxine, cortisol and sex hormones).
- Vitamin B7, or biotin, contributes to the proper metabolism of macronutrients, as well as helps to maintain healthy hair and affects the quality of the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a ubiquitous compound necessary for many activities related to energy metabolism, it is one of the antioxidants supporting the enzyme system.
- L-arginine is a strong antioxidant, reduces the amount of free radicals in the body and delays the aging process, in addition, it accelerates the healing of wounds, bruises and burns, regulates the action of growth hormone, insulin and glucagon
- Tribulus Terrestris is effective in the fight against low libido, fights erection problems and improves the immune system
- Magnesium stabilizes the functions of the nervous system and helps maintain normal psychological functions.
- Calcium contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the muscles.
- Zinc is involved in bone mineralization, supports the process of tissue regeneration; regulates the metabolism of fatty acids, and also helps maintain proper fertility and proper reproductive functions.
- Iron helps in the proper production of red blood cells and hemoglobin and helps in the proper transport of oxygen in the body.
- Manganese is an element necessary for the development, growth and proper functioning of the body, it also helps to protect cells against oxidative stress; our supplement provides nearly 90% of the daily coverage of this ingredient.
- Copper helps in the proper transport of iron in the body, supplementation of this element is recommended especially in the case of anemia.
Who is the Vitamin and Minerals Supplement for Men recommended to?
- Active men who care about their health and well-being.
- People on a gluten-free diet.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
1. Vitamins for men:
1 capsule a day with water.
The supplement is intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. "Contains caffeine; not recommended for children and pregnant women; do not consume with other products that are a source of caffeine or other ingredients with similar effect. The food supplement is not recommended, among others. for: pregnant and breastfeeding women, children under 18 years of age, people with too high blood pressure, people with hypertension. Do not use the preparation if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
2. Minerals for men:
1 capsule a day with water.
The supplement is intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use the preparation if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Content in 1 capsule of VITAMIN:
|Vitamin C:||160 mg
|Pantothenic acid:||12 mg|
|Bitter orange extract:||27.78 mg|
|including bioflavonoids:||25 mg|
|Guarana extract:||20 mg|
|of which caffeine:||2 mg|
|Green tea leaf extract:||12.5 mg|
|of which EGCG:||5 mg|
|Ginseng extract:||20 mg|
|of which ginsenosides:||2 mg|
|Coenzyme Q10:||10 mg|
|Tribulus extract:||11.11 mg|
|including saponin:||10 mg|
Content in 1 capsule MINERALS:
Cautionary advice: If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients: vitamin C, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vitamin E, L-arginine, bitter orange extract 90% bioflavonoids, ginseng extract 10% ginsenosides, guarana extract 10% caffeine, niacin, acacia fiber, pantothenic acid, leaf extract teas 40% EGCG, mace extract 90% saponins, coenzyme Q10, vitamin B12, vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin D, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid
Ingredients: calcium, magnesium, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, iron, zinc, manganese, acacia fiber,