Natural foundation #131 -> #405 Light 2ml Tester, of the polish brand Felicea - For people with a fair complexion!
A miniature version of the best-selling natural and vegan Felicea foundation, perfect for checking the colour, consistency and quality.
The foundation with a pleasant creamy consistency evens out the skin tone evens out the complexion and reduces its imperfections. It gives the skin a radiant appearance and keeps it smooth and moisturized. The foundation has nourishing and regenerating properties and at the same time conceals signs of fatigue, dark circles under the eyes and fine wrinkles. The foundation is very efficient, it spreads well on the skin. Provides an adequate level of coverage without leaving a mask effect, streaks or stains, it stays on the skin for many hours. Designed for all skin types.
Who is the Light foundation Felicea recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People with fair skin.
- People looking for a natural foundation with adequate coverage, well-matching to the complexion, and at the same time without leaving stains or streaks.
- People for whom the care properties of the foundation are also important.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Other colors available:
- for people with medium complexion, a color between light and medium - #133 -> #415 natural beige
- for people with olive complexion, but not very dark or "tanned" - #132 -> #425 medium
Directions for use:
Apply foundation with your fingertips or with a damp sponge. To obtain the effect of light and natural coverage, apply the foundation with your fingers, you will get more intense and even coverage by applying the foundation with a sponge.
Inci: Aqua, C13-15 Alkane, CI 77891, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Glycerin, Silica, Kaolin, Magnesium Sulfate, Candelilla Cera, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl- 3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Olus Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Lysine, Magnesium Chloride, Tocopherol, +/- CI 77492, +/- CI 77491, +/- CI 77499.