Natural lipstick #213 Mokka 4,5g, of the polish brand Felicea - Stylish and delicate brown!
Natural and vegan lipsticks by Felicea are extremely durable and intense colours with a slightly shimmering finish. The convenient form of the lipstick and the pleasant, creamy texture makes the application exceptionally easy. The cosmetic contains high concentrations of natural plant oils that care for delicate skin. Thus, the lips remain soft and moisturized. A wide palette allows you to create makeup for any occasion.
The most important active ingredients:
- Castor oil strongly regenerates the delicate skin of the lips.
- Sweet almond oil nourishing, effectively moisturizes and softens the epidermis.
- Vitamin E, also known as the vitamin of youth, prevents skin ageing.
- The natural plant emollient has replaced the standard beeswax, thus Felicea lipsticks are suitable for vegans.
Other lipstick colours:
- deep red - #211 Marylin
- gray pink - #212 Mellow
- subtle, dull pink - #214 Rosie
- perfect intense pink - #215 Perfect Pink
- cool, natural violet - #216 Amethyst
Directions for use:
Apply lipstick directly to your lips or use a brush. With a firm stroke, precisely paint the entire surface of the lips.
Inci: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Candelilla Cera, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Mica, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate*, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate*, Isopropyl Myristate*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Limonene, +/-CI 77499, +/-CI 77492, +/-CI 77491, +/-CI 77891, +/-CI 15850
* raw materials from EcoCert
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.