Intensive stretch marks balm 200ml, of the polish brand eeny meeny - Reduces, protects and firms!
The product supports skin affected by stretch marks and prone to their formation, especially on the abdomen, thigh and buttock areas. Noticeably reduces and brightens existing stretch marks. It improves skin elasticity, which reduces the risk of the formation of new marks. A carefully selected composition of active substances gives the skin an intense feeling of moisturizing and nourishment.
Firms the skin and leaves it smooth. Absorbs quickly. Does not feel sticky or greasy.
The product is particularly recommended for very sensitive, atopic and normal skin. It is also recommended for women who are pregnant or in the postpartum period.
The product contains 0.5% of a very mild fragrance that does not contain potential allergens.
The most important active ingredients:
- STRIOVER ™ 2.5% is a combination of extracts from two plants: astragalus membranaceus and hairy bellflower. Firms, visibly tones and regenerates the skin and supports the fight against stretch marks, both during the inflammatory phase (pink stretch marks) and the atrophy phase (white stretch marks).
- Hydrolysed Sodium Hyaluronate is a hyaluronic acid sodium salt. One of the few materials used in medicine and cosmetics that is identical to a compound found naturally in our bodies. Deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Supports its regeneration, including for those difficult scars and stretch marks.
- Pumpkin seed oil 2% includes EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids), vitamins (C, A, E, and K), as well as macronutrients (zinc and potassium). It works well for all skin types, especially sensitive, vascular, as well as mature, dry, and flaky skin. The oil has an elasticizing effect and also prevents stretch marks. It is also ideal in the fight against cellulite.
- Cupuacu butter 1% is an ingredient that is very well tolerated by the skin. It has a strong moisturizing and elasticizing effect. It also contains natural antioxidants that neutralize the effects of free radicals.
- Vegetable Squalane is a saturated, stable form of squalene, which is a natural component of the protective lipid layer of the epidermis, responsible for keeping the skin in good condition. It gives the skin softness and elasticity and restores the correct level of hydration. It is also an antioxidant, so it protects against free radicals. Squalane also has a very important function – it facilitates the transport of active substances into the deeper layers of the skin.
Who is the Intensive stretch marks balm recommended to?
- People with skin affected by stretch marks and exposed to their formation, especially around the abdomen, thighs and buttocks.
- Especially for people who care for very sensitive, atopic and normal skin.
- Also for pregnant women and in the puerperium.
- People looking for a stretch marks balm with a light and quickly absorbing texture.
Directions for use:
Apply twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening. Use in the areas most exposed or affected by stretch marks (abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs, buttocks). Massage using circular movements until completely absorbed.
Inci: Aqua, Isoamyl Laurate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Codonopsis Pilosula Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Parfum.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.