Four Starlings Shampoo Bar (75g)
Plant-based shampoo perfect for everyday use on all hair types. When using it, a rich, dense foam with a citrus scent is created, which perfectly cleans and washes off without any problems, as well as nourishes the hair, lifts it at the roots and leaves a shine.
“After the first tests we already know that whoever tries our bar shampoo will probably not want to go back to the traditional one in a plastic bottle. Your hair will thank you for extra volume, nourishment and, with time, also for its thickness (greetings, castor oil!). And the planet for not burdening it with unnecessary garbage. Win-win. "
In the composition you will find, among others
- Natural detergents - SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) and SCS (Sodium Coco Sulfate) - they are responsible for cleaning and keeping your hair fresh. Due to the fact that they are combined with delicate, caring substances, we managed to develop the most gentle formula for the hair, but still fulfilling its task.
- Oils - shea butter, cocoa butter and jojoba oil nourish, soothe and regenerate. They help to maintain the optimal level of hair hydration and constitute a natural protective barrier against the harmful effects of free radicals and weather conditions.
- Castor oil prevents hair loss, stimulates its growth and strengthens the hair roots. It has antibacterial, disinfecting and soothing properties for various types of irritation. It reduces excessive dryness of the scalp and hair and is helpful in the fight against dandruff and other scalp diseases.
- Inulin makes the hair smooth, silky and pleasant to the touch - it is also responsible for this special shine. It has a natural ability to retain lipophilic ingredients and essential oils on the skin and hair - thus extending their impact.
- Red clay regulates the level of sebum and the work of sebaceous glands. It also seals blood vessels, thanks to which it improves subcutaneous circulation and strengthens the hair roots. It does not irritate the sensitive scalp.
- D-Panthenol widely known for its soothing and conditioning properties. It soothes the scalp and makes it less prone to inflammation. It helps to maintain the optimal level of hydration in the hair, makes it more elastic, visually thicker and easier to comb.
- Green Lemon essential oil is the main contributor to the fresh, citrus scent of the shampoo. It supports the care of seborrheic skin, with mycosis or eczema, and helps fight inflammation and skin infections.
- Geranium essential oil has antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties. It has a tonic effect, improves blood and lymph circulation and soothes inflammation.
Directions for use:
Convenient, handy disk perfectly soaps in your hands, creating a fragrant foam that is easy to spread on the hair and skin. You can also massage your head directly, combining business with pleasure. A 75-gram cube should be enough for about 1.5 months of use several times a week. You can additionally increase its efficiency if you put it back after use where it can dry before the next wash.
Inci: Sodium Coco Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleum Citrus Limonum, Inulin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Montmorillonite (Red Clay), Panthenol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Limonen*, Citral*
* components of natural essential oils