Four Starlings Super Light Body Oil - Mandarin, Neroli (100ml)
Why is body oil called "super light"? Because the main functional features of this natural cosmetic without preservatives are: easy application and instant absorption. You have probably never had a product for the whole body, which does not leave a trace on the skin within a few dozen seconds after application. Oops, we lied - it leaves: amazing, complex and hard to describe aroma. What? Orange-mandarin, refreshing, intense and fresh. Floral with a spicy note in the background.
Let us briefly discuss the properties of the raw materials used. Note that these are only vegetable oils and one natural essential oil:
- fractionated coconut oil product carrier. It is he who is responsible for lightness and instant absorption. It is obtained in the process of hydrolysis, it contains only medium-length triglycerides of coconut oil, which makes it a clear oil with a very thin consistency.
- sweet almond oil, a raw material with a characteristic sweet aroma. Just like fractionated coconut oil - it is absorbed very quickly. It is a source of, among others: mineral salts, proteins, magnesium, vitamins from the groups: A, E, D, B. Sweet almond oil gives the skin glow, deeply nourishes it, soothes irritations and removes dead cells.
- jojoba oil, just like the other ingredients of the super-light oil, can be used on the whole skin, nails and hair. It is mainly known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. The popularity and effectiveness of jojoba oil stems from the fact that its chemical composition is very similar to the natural sebum secreted by human skin.
- orange essential oil rich in antibacterial and antiseptic substances. It has antispasmodic, calming and anti-cellulite properties. It is also known to be an effective natural aphrodisiac.
- bitter orange oil (neroli), another aphrodisiac. It has a magical aroma that is difficult to describe. It has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, and improves blood circulation.
- buriti oil obtained from the fruit pulp of the Mauritia vinifera palm. In South America, it is known as an effective remedy for skin problems. Good for damaged, dry and red skin. It will be very effective in nourishing mature skin, improving its elasticity and strengthening its structure. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, moisturizing and strengthening properties.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of Neroli + Tangerine oil to your hand and massage into the skin. In our opinion, the best effects and the greatest pleasure appear when the cosmetic is applied to wet skin right after a warm bath.
You can use the cosmetic all over your body and hair (as a nourishing mask).
Men can successfully use our super-light facial hair oil.
Inci: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Farnesol*.
* ingredient of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.