Four Starlings Super Light Body Oil - Lavender, Ylang (100ml)
Why is body oil called "super light"? Because the main functional features of this natural cosmetic without preservatives are: easy application and instant absorption. You have probably never had a product for the whole body, which does not leave a trace on the skin within a few dozen seconds after application. Oops, we lied - it leaves: amazing, complex and hard to describe aroma. Floral-sweet, unobtrusive, ethereal.
Let us briefly discuss the properties of the raw materials used. Note that these are only vegetable oils and one natural essential oil:
- fractionated coconut oil product carrier. It is he who is responsible for lightness and instant absorption. It is obtained in the process of hydrolysis, it contains only medium-length triglycerides of coconut oil, which makes it a clear oil with a very thin consistency.
- sweet almond oil, a raw material with a characteristic sweet aroma. Just like fractionated coconut oil - it is absorbed very quickly. It is a source of, among others: mineral salts, proteins, magnesium, vitamins from the groups: A, E, D, B. Sweet almond oil gives the skin glow, deeply nourishes it, soothes irritations and removes dead cells.
- jojoba oil, just like the other ingredients of the super-light oil, can be used on the whole skin, nails and hair. It is mainly known for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. The popularity and effectiveness of jojoba oil stems from the fact that its chemical composition is very similar to the natural sebum secreted by human skin.
- watermelon seed oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Rich in unsaturated omega fatty acids, it intensely moisturizes and nourishes the skin. The high content of antioxidants has anti-aging properties.
- lavender essential oil known and appreciated for its amazing and unique fragrance, but also for the set of features it carries. And there are many of them: antiseptic effect, pain-relieving effect, relaxing nervous tension, cleansing the skin, stimulating blood circulation, treating respiratory problems, sedative and sedative effects.
- ylang-ylang essential oil is an aphrodisiac! Commonly used in aromatherapy, it supports the nervous system, reduces stress, relaxes, and soothes negative emotions. Regulates the production of sebum.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of Lavender + Ylang oil to your hand and massage into the skin. In our opinion, the best effects and the greatest pleasure appear when the cosmetic is applied to wet skin right after a warm bath.
You can use the cosmetic all over your body and hair (as a nourishing mask).
Men can successfully use our super-light facial hair oil.
Inci: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Farnesol*, Isoeugenol*, Cinnamyl Alcohol*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*
* ingredient of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.