Clover Flower Oil Serum 30ml, of the polish brand Four Starlings - Youth, beauty, freshness, joy and health, as well as a brightening effect!
The Clover Flower Oil Serum is an ideal product for skin that needs a concentrated injection of (positive) energy. Each drop of it is a set of values without which it is difficult to imagine natural and effective skin care. There is a nutritional bomb prepared from natural ingredients, and the vitamin C contained in the face serum only enhances this effect. The main task of the serum is to provide the skin with vitamins and ingredients that will make the skin firmer, more elastic, radiant and smooth. Other expected effects include: smoothing wrinkles, normalizing the work of sebaceous glands, brightening pigmentation changes. The intended effect is obtained after 2-3 weeks of treatment. Serum, by definition, is a product with a very high concentration of active ingredients, which is why we can expect an unexpected - long-lasting and strong effect. It is worth repeating the treatment 3-4 times a year. The serum is intended for all skin types, the product should be used at night.
If you remember the previous version of the serum, you know that it looked a bit different. The Clover Flower Oil Serum is closed in a glass, oval bottle with a pipette, and inside the eye will no longer catch the drifting clover flower and a bunch of rose. They are now in the form of macerates, thanks to which their action is more intense and gives the skin even more good.
Key active ingredients:
- Sweet almond oil prevents excessive loss of water from the epidermis, nourishes, tones and soothes
- Grape seed oil, a rich source of beta-carotene, vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids. It works well in the care of all skin types, especially combination, oily and acne-prone skin, as well as dry, sensitive, couperose and mature skin.
- Avocado oil, also known as the oil of 7 vitamins (A-B-D-E-H-K-PP), strongly moisturizes, revitalizes the epidermis, shows high compatibility with the natural lipids of the skin, replenishes the lipid barrier.
- Argan oil is valued for its antioxidants and vitamin E, which effectively slows down the aging process - nourishes the skin and supports its regeneration.
- Rose petal macerate evens out the skin tone and eliminates any discoloration.
- Jojoba oil has a high biological compatibility with the skin, thanks to which it is quickly absorbed and nourishes perfectly
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalimitate at a concentration of 2%) allows you to maintain a healthy, shiny, smooth and supple skin; it is the most powerful antioxidant found outside the cell. The form of vitamin C used in the serum is a stable form, and therefore resistant to higher temperatures and light.
- Aloe macerate has antioxidant, regenerating and moisturizing properties.
- Red clover flower macerate increases skin hydration and elasticity, brightens the complexion. A rich source of isoflavones in the form of formononetine and bioachanin A, which, thanks to their structure similar to estrogens, are very well absorbed by the female body.
- Vitamin E has an anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates wound healing, effectively contributing to the regeneration of new tissue.
- Rosewood essential oil supports tissue regeneration, so it soothes irritations and reduces the visibility of scars, and supports the reduction of peeling of the skin.
- There are no preservatives in the composition of the serum.
Who is the Clover Flower Oil Serum recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Especially for people whose skin needs hydration, nourishment, antioxidant, brightening, repairing and soothing effects.
- People who are looking for a serum with a stable form of vitamin C.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolleté 2-3 times a week or depending on your own needs. Avoid the eye area. In case of irritation, discontinue use.
After opening, it is suggested to store in a cool and dark place.
Each cosmetic produced by the Four Starlings is a handcrafted product. Therefore, depending on the batch, individual items may slightly differ in color, consistency or smell. Don't worry, it's usually okay - it makes each product unique. However, if you know the products well and you know that something has evidently gone wrong, be sure to let them know by e-mail at email@example.com.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Squalane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Tocopheryl Acetate, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Rosa Damascena Bud, Trifolium Pratense Flower, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Limonene*.
* natural essential oils components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.