Four Starlings Face Serum with Red Clover Flover and Vitamin C (30ml)
The main task of the face serum is to provide the skin with vitamins and ingredients that will make the skin firmer, more elastic, radiant and smooth. Other expected effects include: smoothing wrinkles, normalizing the work of sebaceous glands, lightening pigmentation changes. The intended effect is obtained after 2-3 weeks of treatment. Serum, by definition, is a product with a very high concentration of active ingredients and thanks to this, we can expect an unexpected - lasting and strong effect.
It is worth repeating the treatment 3-4 times a year.
The face serum is intended for all skin types, the product should be used at night.
All the raw materials that were used to create this cosmetic deserve a gold medal, but we would pay special attention to the clover flower.
What does red clover do in the serum?
- has antioxidant properties,
- stimulates fibroblasts (connective tissue cells producing protein fibers that build tissue, e.g. in the skin) to synthesize collagen and elastin - smoothing wrinkles, increasing skin density and elasticity,
- firms the skin of the face,
- inhibits the action of metalloproteinases, e.g. collagenesis that breaks down collagen fibers of the skin,
- protects the skin against damage by UVB radiation,
- stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid - increases skin hydration and tension,
- has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties - accelerates the healing of irritations,
- regulates the excessive secretion of sebum and reduces enlarged pores.
Let's briefly characterize the other ingredients of the face serum:
- Squalane is a natural component of human sebum, a powerful antioxidant that keeps the skin youthful and radiant. Regenerates and moisturizes dry, damaged skin. It protects it against external factors
- Avocado oil called the oil of 7 vitamins (A-B-D-E-H-K-PP), strongly moisturizes, revitalizes the epidermis, shows high compatibility with the natural lipids of the skin, replenishes the lipid barrier. It has soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties
- Rose flower soothes skin redness, strengthens blood vessels, reduces their visibility, improves color and helps to eliminate skin discoloration. It protects the skin against harmful external factors, including solar radiation. Intensively moisturizes and nourishes.
- Vitamin C, commonly known as the "vitamin of youth", helps maintain a healthy, shiny, smooth and firm skin. It is the most powerful antioxidant found outside the cell. It stimulates collagen synthesis, inhibits collagen and elastin degradation. It stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid. Seals blood vessels, helps remove discoloration.
- Vitamin E has an anti-inflammatory effect, accelerates wound healing, effectively contributing to the regeneration of new tissue.
- Jojoba oil has a high biological compatibility with the skin, thanks to which it is quickly absorbed and perfectly moisturizes. It has antibacterial properties, reducing inflammation.
- Argan oil in cosmetics is valued for its antioxidants and vitamin E, which effectively slows down the aging process - nourishes the skin and supports its regeneration
- Aloe macerate valued for its antioxidant, regenerating and moisturizing properties.
Directions for use:
Put a few drops on your hands, rub / pat the serum into parts of the skin that you think need a good dose. The product can be used on the skin of the face, neck and décolleté.
Inci: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Squalane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate,Tocopheryl Acetate, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Rosa Damascena Bud, Trifolium Pratense Flower, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Limonene*.
* ingredient of natural essential oils