Four Starlings Body Scrub Salty Lavender (250ml)
The peeling with a characteristic blue color contains two types of salt: sea salt and Himalayan salt. Their task is to mechanically remove dead skin from your body. In addition, salt has an oxygenating, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin, and balances its pH. Its action is perfectly complemented by: coconut oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil and candelilla wax - they create a light and nourishing, protective film.
Operation and properties:
- Sea salt has an oxygenating, antiseptic, cleansing and exfoliating effect.
- Himalayan salt - external application stimulates microcirculation, removes dead epidermis and softens the skin.
- Coconut oil nourishes, cares for and softens the skin; has antibacterial and soothing properties.
- Sweet almond oil is a raw material with a characteristic, sweet aroma, absorbs very quickly, nourishes, soothes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Shea butter nourishes, protects and accelerates the healing of minor wounds.
- Blue clay has a regenerating, anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating and toning effect.
- Lemon essential oil supports the care of seborrheic skin, with mycosis or eczema, has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, and helps fight inflammation and skin infections.
- Lavender essential oil has a relaxing, calming, antiseptic and soothing effect.
Directions for use:
Apply the scrub to your hands using the included spatula (try to do this so that the water does not get into the jar). Massage into the body intensively with circular movements, then rinse with warm water. The peeling will leave a protective layer on your skin - after using it, you no longer need to use body lotion / butter. Use 1-2 times a week.
Inci: Sodium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Kaolin, CI 77007, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifa (Candelilla) Wax, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Linalool*, Geraniol*
* natural essential oils components