Four Starlings Beardman Beard Oil (30ml)
Regardless of whether your beard, which occupies the majority of the attic, would be ashamed of a self-respecting woodcutter, prefer a subtle mustache in the Salvador Dali version, or maybe you are the proud owner of a beard worthy of a Sarmatian, one thing is for sure - you should get a Beardman. This oil with a significant name cares for the beard, adds shine, softens it and has antibacterial properties. It works comprehensively, thanks to which it will be an ideal product for lovers of cosmetic minimalism and at the same time a perfect complement to the already known Brave Duo - Oaksnacher and Mountaincrusher.
Oils in the service of beard care.
- Macadamia nut oil is quickly absorbed and creates a delicate coating that protects against excessive loss of water from the hair, it also improves its elasticity. The combination of palmitic acid and oleic acid makes its structure resemble natural sebum. Thanks to this, it helps to control the work of the sebaceous glands and keep the beard and hair fresh. In addition, it stimulates skin microcirculation, protects against the harmful effects of the sun, soothes irritations and regenerates minor damage to the hair structure.
- Sweet almond oil in our beard oil will be appreciated by those who have problems with taming it. It is especially effective for frizzy, curly, high porosity and medium porosity hair, and stubble is often just like that. So it tames the beard without any problems, helps to style it well, and at the same time leaves it nourished and shiny.
- Hemp and jojoba oil has an antibacterial effect, and thanks to the high content of gamma-linolenic acid, it improves the hair structure and supports the maintenance of lipid balance. Jojoba oil is a natural antioxidant, so it is useful as an assistant in the regeneration process.
- Castor oil is widely known for its beneficial effects on hair and facial hair. It nourishes, strengthens and gently shines, thanks to which in a few seconds you will achieve the effect as if you just left the best barber in the city, not your own bathroom. It will also be your ally if you are fighting for a more lush beard, and it does not fully cooperate in this regard - it will stimulate the growth.
- Natural essential oils: lavender and cedar will provide not only a fresh, slightly woody and refreshing aroma, but also, thanks to their antiseptic properties, will effectively prevent the growth of bacteria that feel exceptionally well in bearded environment
Directions for use:
Massage a few drops of the oil into your beard, mustache or favorites and enjoy lush, shiny and nourished facial hair.
After opening, we suggest storing in a cool and dark place.
Inci: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Juniperus Virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Benzyl Benzoate*.
* -components of natural essential oils