Four Starlings Bar Conditioner (55g)
Our emollient-humectant bar hair conditioner is designed to detangle the hair after washing and make it smooth, shiny and soft. As in the case of the best-selling shampoo, we focused on a proven formula in the spirit of zero waste. Together they work perfectly.
The conditioner in the bar perfectly fulfills its functions thanks to a well-thought-out and composed recipe. Its base is BTMS, i.e. cationic surfactant Behentrimonium Methosulfate, obtained from rapeseed oil. Cocoa butter prevents the penetration of toxins from the environment, regenerates and protects against the effects of free radicals.
The cetyl alcohol added to the conditioner stabilizes its structure, adds slip and facilitates its application. It also prevents excessive evaporation of water, smoothes and softens hair. It is helped by cocamidopropyl betaine - a surfactant made from fatty acids from sugar beet and coconut; has a cleansing, softening and conditioning effect. When it comes to strictly moisturizing properties, the conditioner owes them to added humectants: aloe juice has a moisturizing, regenerating, soothing and antibacterial effect, and D-panthenol soothes irritations and has anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also worth mentioning the addition of green clay, which regulates the secretion of sebum and has an oxygenating effect, as well as the horsetail macerate with regenerating properties. Horsetail also stimulates hair growth and strengthens the bulbs. The essential oils of orange, mandarin and bergamot are responsible for the pleasant sweet-citrus scent. In addition to the aroma, they bring refreshing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
As mentioned above, the main tasks that we have set for our emollient-humectant natural ankle conditioner are:
First of all - nourishes the hair and makes it easier to detangle after washing;
Second - smoothing and softening;
Third - giving them a healthy glow.
The starling natural diced hair conditioner has acquired this handful of skills thanks to the combination of ingredients in the recipe, each of which takes the burden of responsibility from a slightly different category and complement each other perfectly. Its base consists of:
- BTMS contains the cationic surfactant Behentrimonium Methosulfate, obtained from rapeseed oil; is a high-quality emulsifier and conditioning, softening, smoothing and caring ingredient.
- Cocoa butter prevents the penetration of toxins from the environment, regenerates and protects against the effects of free radicals.
- Oils: sesame, peanut, safflower, nourish, nurture, strengthen and protect.
- Cetyl alcohol stabilizes the structure of the conditioner and facilitates its application. At the same time, it prevents water evaporation, as well as smoothes and softens the hair.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine surfactant, produced from fatty acids from sugar beet and coconut; has a cleansing, softening and conditioning effect.
- Aloe juice has a moisturizing, regenerating, soothing and antibacterial effect.
- D-panthenol soothes irritations, has anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties.
- Green clay has a cleansing, oxygenating, antibacterial and regenerating effect; regulates the secretion of sebum.
- The horsetail macerate revitalizes, regenerates and stimulates hair growth, extends its freshness and strengthens the bulbs.
- Orange essential oil has a stimulating, refreshing, cleansing and toning effect.
- Mandarin essential oil has a cleansing, toning, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect.
- Bergamot essential oil is antibacterial and soothing: it helps to relieve stress and tension.
Directions for use:
The bar should therefore be taken in your hands, thoroughly soaked and intensively rotated (simply - soap) until the amount of emulsion is sufficient to spread on the hair. We tried to make the cube as slippery and creamy as possible, but at first you may think that the resulting emulsion is not enough. You may not feel as if you are applying anything to your hair (there is no lather, after all) and wonder if you are doing everything right. Don't worry, it's normal if you just poured the conditioner straight from the bottle on your hand every day.
However, believe that after some time you will get used to this method of application and you will get the best out of the cube. And as we've established, it has quite a lot to offer, and you definitely want to give it to your hair. If you find it ineffective to apply it to your hair straight from your hand, you can try to gently (!) Slide the smooth disc from the roots to the tips. But remember - don't rub your hair. We know from experience and tests that a larger amount of the product can also be obtained by soaping the ends with a disc, but we do not recommend this method for delicate, brittle and tangling hair.
In conclusion - try several times and just choose the method that is most convenient and effective for you.
Inci: Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Montmorillonite, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (and) Equisetum Arvense Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*
* ingredients of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.