Four Starlings Soap Peeling Black Currant (110g)
This soap will appeal to lovers of non-obvious, expressive and a bit of forest fragrances. It will also be a great choice for those who do not like too sharp peeling particles - the ones contained in it are so delicate that they can successfully deal with dead skin cells, but do not exclude this soap as a cosmetic for everyday use. And we are ready to make a bet that whoever reaches for them will not imagine a bath without his participation. Especially in the spring and summer season.
The composition of the soap and its effect on the skin
- Coconut oil helps to maintain the optimal level of skin hydration, strengthens its elasticity and improves its firmness. It also has anti-battery and anti-aging properties.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin. Thanks to vitamins A and E, it protects the skin against free radicals, which slows down the aging process, and creates a natural barrier against the harmful effects of weather conditions. It does not cause allergies, and due to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, which helps keep the skin youthful, supple and vital, and is also a natural UV filter. It leaves it taut, soft and smooth, and the vitamin F contained in it prevents excessive loss of skin hydration.
- Castor oil has antibacterial, disinfecting and soothing properties for various types of irritation. It reduces excessive dryness and is helpful in the fight against skin diseases and inflammations.
- Blackcurrant seeds, in addition to their natural peeling properties, ground blackcurrant seeds maintain skin hydration, soothe irritations, regenerate and prevent premature skin aging. Vitamin B contained in currants and mineral salts show cleansing, bactericidal and toning properties, invaluable in the care of oily, combination and acne skin. Vitamin C has a lightening effect, and routine (i.e. vitamin P) helps to seal the blood vessels - so it may appeal to owners of couperose skin.
- Geranium oil has antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties. It has a tonic effect, improves blood and lymph circulation and soothes inflammation.
The soaps are made by hand using the cold method. Each cube is therefore a bit different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
The product is created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Ribes Nigrum Seed Powder, Sodium Castorate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*.
* ingredients of natural essential oils