Four Starlings Charcoal Soap (110g)
Charcoal soap is a simple, task-oriented and effective cosmetic. Activated charcoal added to the soap absorbs impurities, opens and cleans the pores, brightens and evens out the skin tone. It perfectly copes with acne, blackheads and seborrheic skin. The soap is recommended for skin with blackheads, acne, seborrhoea and discoloration.
Interesting fact - more and more people brush their teeth with charcoal soap - whitening effect.
Recognize the problem - types of acne
- Blackhead is a mild form of acne, in which there is a large number of open and closed comedones, and the lesions are most often located on the face.
- Pump-pustular the most common form of acne, characterized by the presence of blackheads and inflammatory lesions such as papules and pustules with purulent contents; it mainly covers the face, neckline, shoulders and back.
-Rinse (Latin acne rosacea) type of acne with a very complex and not fully understood cause. It is characterized by permanent vasodilation mainly in the middle part of the face with acne lesions, and women over 40 are most often at risk. The causes of rosacea include, among others genetic predisposition, hormonal disorders (different phases of the cycle and menopause), vascular and motor disorders, allergic reactions, digestive system dysfunctions or having couperose skin.
- Cosmetic - it is caused by improperly selected beauty cosmetics (strongly covering fluids, matting powders) and care products with high comedogenic potential; it is characterized by the presence of numerous blackheads on the face.
- Professional related to the performed profession, most often caused by contact with oils, tars, greases, adhesives or chlorine.
- Neuropathic girls, a mild form of acne caused by constant scratching, touching and mechanical removal of small or completely imaginary acne lesions; its cause may be psychological disorders.
- Baby form of papules and pustules with purulent content; it is formed as a result of the use of greasy care preparations based on mineral or paraffin oil.
Activated carbon is a natural ally in the fight against acne. One of the most important ingredients of soap for acne-prone skin is activated carbon. It has strong cleansing properties, absorbing excess sebum and impurities accumulated on the skin. Used in care, it systematically cleanses and reduces the amount of sebum produced in the sebaceous glands, which significantly reduces the number of open comedones (so-called blackheads). After using charcoal soap, it is recommended to apply a tonic or a hydrolate to restore the skin's acid-base balance
“Mostly, we get a very positive response to the effects of our charcoal soap, but take into account that due to different skin types and sources of skin problems (e.g. acne), we are not able to give you one hundred percent guarantee that it will work for you. "
The soaps are made by hand using the cold method. Each cube is therefore a bit different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
The product is created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Activated Charcoal.