Charcoal Soap 110g, of the Polish brand Four Starlings - With active carbon for acne-prone skin!
Detoxifying soap with active carbon is a simple, task and effective cosmetic. It has added activated charcoal, which absorbs impurities, opens and cleanses pores, as well as evens out skin tone and lightens any scars. This cosmetic is irreplaceable in the fight against acne, blackheads or seborrheic skin. It has strong cleansing properties, absorbs excess sebum and impurities accumulated on the skin. When used in skin care, it cleans systematically and reduces the amount of sebum produced in sebaceous glands, which significantly reduces the amount of open comedones (so-called blackheads). After using charcoal soap, I recommend spraying the skin with tonic or hydrolate in order to restore the acid-base balance (the correct pH of the skin is slightly acidic and oscillates within the range of pH= 4.7-5.6).
Charcoal soap is a real remedy for common problems known to all owners of problematic skin. We are talking about blackheads, excessive sebum secretion, seborrhea, discolorations, enlarged and polluted pores and other moderately pleasant things. And most of all, acne. If you use activated charcoal soap regularly, you will provide your skin with antibacterial and cleansing therapy, for which it will most probably thank you with a radiant look, and certainly with a significant improvement of its condition. You will eliminate excessive shining (especially in the T-zone), reduce sebum overproduction and prevent the formation of new blackheads. Just remember to moisturize your skin well after using the soap, because a number of its advantages are also sometimes accompanied by a tendency to dry the skin.
Key active ingredients:
- Coconut oil helps to maintain an optimal level of moisture in the skin, strengthens its elasticity and improves its firmness.
- Shea butter has a regenerative effect and protects the skin against free radicals, slowing down the skin ageing process.
- Castor oil strengthens hair, gives it shine and accelerates growth, has an antibacterial effect.
- Activated charcoal has antibacterial and cleansing properties and absorbs excess sebum and impurities accumulated on the skin.
Who is the Charcoal Soap recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- Especially to people with blackheads, excessive sebum production, seborrhea, discolorations, enlarged and polluted pores.
- People looking for soap with antiseptic and antibacterial properties, calming and soothing.
- People who want their skin to be additionally soft and nourished after cleansing.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Put the cube under a stream of water, soap a few times in your hands to get a lather and cleanse your whole body skin with it.
Each cosmetic produced by the Four Pins is an artisanal product. Due to the diversity of origin, climate, etc., there may also be seasonal differences in plant raw materials - so each product is unique. If you notice a delicate white residue on the top edge of the soap - do not worry, this is pure glycerine, which precipitates during the saponification process.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Activated Charcoal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.