Liquid soap Birch Tar 500ml, of the polish brand Four Starlings - Alternative Birtch Tar bar soap for skin problems!
Vegan soap for those who struggle with all kinds of skin problems and appreciate the beneficial properties of tar. Soap for people who fight skin diseases such as psoriasis, severe dandruff, PsA or eczema on a daily basis and are looking for something that will reduce their unpleasant symptoms. Due to the addition of birch tar, it is distinguished by a specific and quite controversial aroma (noticeable notes: smokehouse/old socks/sausage/tar/cheesy/insert any term in this climate). Regardless of its fragrance properties, tar soap has many lovers who cannot imagine caring for their problem skin without it.
The most important active ingredients:
- Vegetable glycerin has moisturizing and softening properties; has a thickening effect.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a surfactant, produced from fatty acids from sugar beet and coconut; has a cleansing, softening and conditioning effect.
- Coconut oil is antibacterial, nourishing and helps maintain the natural tone of the skin.
- Olive oil makes the skin soft, supple and smooth and helps to maintain an optimal level of hydration.
- Decyl glucoside biodegradable non-ionic surfactant with washing, foaming and emulsifying properties; it is obtained from fatty alcohols obtained from coconut oil and from glucose obtained from corn; is one of the most gentle, non-irritating detergents.
- Birch tar is an oily liquid with a dark colour and a very intense, pungent smell. It is an ingredient that makes the soap disinfectant, antipruritic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, anti-dandruff, antifungal and keratoplastic (thanks to them it softens the stratum corneum). Tar is a good thing - it can do real miracles for problem skin and heal what nothing else could do so far. Tar also has a mild anesthetic effect, which has a positive effect on the well-being of people with skin problems, as it perfectly alleviates their symptoms. It is also a great conditioning agent. One substance - lots of positive properties.
Who is the liquid soap Birch Tar recommended for?
- Anyone looking for an alternative to bar soap.
- People who know and appreciate the properties of tar.
- People with skin problems such as psoriasis, severe dandruff, PsA or eczema.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the product to wet skin of your hands, gently spread it over the surface, and then rinse thoroughly with water.
Inci: Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Olivate, Betula Alba Oil