Salty Lavender Soap 110g, of the Polish brand Four Starlings - Delicate, but also peeling if used directly on the body!
Natural, handmade lavender soap with blue French clay and Himalayan salt is a soap with a salty "sprinkle" that pleases the eye and body during use. The soap contains natural lavender essential oil, which is known and valued not only for its amazing and unique scent, but also for its beneficial (not only for the skin) relaxing or calming properties.
French blue clay acts oxygenating, effectively refreshes and gives elasticity to the skin and brightens it. It is rich in mineral salts and microelements, mainly: silica, iron phosphate, calcium, magnesium, potassium. It is suitable for all skin types, especially delicate, sensitive, dry and mature.
Key active ingredients:
- Coconut oil improves the elasticity of the skin and helps keep it in good condition.
- Shea butter has a regenerative effect and protects the skin against free radicals.
- Castor oil has a softening and elasticising effect on the skin.
- Olive oil leaves the skin soft, smooth and nourished, helps to maintain an optimal level of epidermis moisture.
- Lavender essential oil relaxes, calms and has a soothing effect.
- French blue clay has a refreshing effect, oxygenates the skin and adds elasticity. It looks beautiful.
- Himalayan salt has a soothing effect on various types of skin lesions.
Who is the Salty Lavender Soap recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of their skin type.
- Also for people with delicate, sensitive, dry and mature skin.
- Those looking for a soap with scrubbing particles.
- People who want their skin to be additionally soft and nourished after cleansing.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Place the cube under a stream of water, soap a few times in your hands to create a lather and cleanse your entire body skin with it. You can also use it directly on your skin to benefit from its peeling properties.
Himalayan salt, which is covered in lavender soap Salt lavender attracts and absorbs water. During transport, the bar stays at different temperatures, which causes the water contained in the crystals to naturally condense. For this reason, the paper packaging in the shipment may be damp. This is a natural process. After a few days, the paper dries out. This behavior of soap is a testament to the artisanal, authentic craftsmanship of the product.
Each cosmetic produced by Cztery Szpaki is an artisanal product. Due to the diversity of origin, climate, etc., there may also be seasonal differences in raw plant materials - thanks to this each of our products is unique. If you notice a delicate white residue on the top edge of the soap - do not worry, this is pure glycerine, which precipitates during the saponification process.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodum Castorate, Sodium Chloride, Kaolin, CI 77007, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*.
*components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.