Four Starlings Soap Orange and Rosemary (110g)
Best-seller. Energizing cube fragrant with orange and rosemary. Soap made of linseed oil, shea butter, coconut oil and olive oil. Vivid color and a characteristic Mediterranean aroma. Thanks to the raw materials used, the soap has a characteristic slip and shine. It is very fun to use.
Soap ingredients and their effect on the skin:
- Coconut oil helps to maintain the optimal level of skin hydration, strengthens its elasticity and improves its firmness. It also has anti-battery and anti-aging properties.
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, which helps keep the skin youthful, supple and vital, and is also a natural UV filter. It leaves the skin taut, soft and smooth, and the vitamin F contained in it prevents excessive loss of skin hydration.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin. Thanks to vitamins A and E, it protects the skin against free radicals, which slows down the aging process, and creates a natural barrier against the harmful effects of weather conditions. It does not cause allergies, and due to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Orange essential oil stimulates, tones, cleanses, and also has a positive effect on the mood and libido.
- Rosemary oil firms, relaxes, normalizes and cleanses tired skin, and also has antibacterial properties.
The soaps are made by hand using the cold method. Each cube is therefore a bit different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
The product is created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Annato, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citral*, Citronellol*.
*natural essential oils components