Melissa & Pumpkin Soap Peeling 110g, of the Polish brand Four Starlings - Peeling bar with a beautiful refreshing fragrance!
Peeling soap with a powerful, refreshing aroma of melissa, mint and lemon. It is impossible to pass by this fragrance indifferently - it is intense but not tiring. After use, you can feel it on your skin; it makes the whole bathroom smell insanely.
A high content of shea butter and olive oil gives the best: a beautiful, thick, stable foam and moisturizes the skin. The scrubbing effect was achieved by adding pumpkin seed pulp. It will appeal to those who like stronger scrubs - these particles will not give a chance to dead skin - they will leave the skin smooth and stimulate microcirculation.
Key active ingredients:
- Coconut oil helps keep the skin moisturized, enhances elasticity and tone, slows aging, and has antibacterial properties.
- Shea butter is a cosmetic alpha and omega - it nourishes and regenerates the skin, the content of vitamin A and E protects the skin against free radicals, which slows down the aging process. It also has broad protective properties, protecting our body from the harmful effects of atmospheric factors
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants which helps to maintain youth, firmness and vitality of the skin, it is also a natural UV filter. It leaves the skin feeling taut, soft and smooth, while the vitamin F contained in it prevents excessive moisture loss from the epidermis.
- Castor oil has an antibacterial, disinfecting and soothing effect on various types of irritation. It eliminates excessive dryness and is helpful in fighting skin diseases and inflammations.
- Pumpkin seeds, in addition to their natural peeling properties, pumpkin seed pomace helps prevent skin inflammation and has a purifying effect. The ingredients contained in them are involved in the process of regulating sebum secretion and prevent the formation of blackheads. Pumpkin is rich in minerals, water and vitamin A, thanks to which it prevents excessive dryness of the skin. The vitamin E and antioxidants contained in it fight free radicals and support the process of skin cell reconstruction as well as improve its elasticity.
- Melissa essential oil has soothing, calming and toning properties. It can help lighten discoloration and unify skin tone. It smells refreshing and citrusy.
- Peppermint essential oil is refreshing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. It helps in the care of skin prone to acne changes.
- Lemon essential oil supports the care of seborrheic skin, with ringworm or eczema, acts antiseptically and antibacterially and helps to fight inflammation and skin infections.
Who is the Melissa & Pumpkin Soap Peeling recommended for?
- Everyone, regardless of their skin type.
- Those looking for a body scrub in the form of a soap bar.
- People who want their skin to be additionally soft, nourished and smooth after cleansing.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Put the bar under a stream of water, and soak it a few times in your hands to get a lather, and cleanse the skin of your whole body with it.
Each cosmetic produced by Cztery Szpaki is an artisanal product. Due to the diversity of origin, climate, etc., there may also be seasonal differences in raw plant materials - thanks to this each of our products is unique. If you notice a delicate white residue on the top edge of the soap - do not worry, this is pure glycerine, which precipitates during the saponification process.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Pumpkin Seed, Cymbopogon Winterianus Herb Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Limonene*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*.
*components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.