Four Starlings Soap Mint with Mint (110g)
The Mint and Mint soap cools, freezes, refreshes and stimulates. This is probably what you need in spring and summer. It is good to start the day with a bath with our green cube - it will work better than strong coffee. Yes - Mint with Mint is an energetic, refreshing shot!
At the stage of testing the refreshing soap with peppermint essential oil, it was found that the cosmetic fulfills its main task - it cools and refreshes, but ... it could do it even better, harder. Other oils were added. And finally, it was decided that you need to add even more ... mint to the mint soap. This is how Mięta and Mint was created.
200% mint in mint and beneficial oils
The composition of the soap and its effect on the skin
- Mint essential oil will have a positive effect on your well-being and will provide you with a large dose of energy. Your skin will thank you for using this bar, because peppermint oil has a strong antiseptic and anti-acne effect. However, it is worth remembering that peppermint essential oil is not recommended for pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding. It should not be used in any form in infants, at least until the age of 5 months.
- Coconut oil helps to maintain the optimal level of skin hydration, strengthens its elasticity and improves its firmness. It also has anti-battery and anti-aging properties.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin. Thanks to vitamins A and E, it protects the skin against free radicals, which slows down the aging process, and creates a natural barrier against the harmful effects of weather conditions. It does not cause allergies, and due to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, which helps keep the skin youthful, supple and vital, and is also a natural UV filter. It leaves it taut, soft and smooth, and the vitamin F contained in it prevents excessive loss of skin hydration.
- Flaxseed oil works great especially in the care of dry skin, but also helps to fight acne and excessive sebum production - it has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, and thanks to the alpha-linolenic acid contained in it, it also normalizes.
- Green barley owes its characteristic green color to the high content of chlorophyll. It also has plenty of vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B, C, E, K, folic acid, beta-carotene, magnesium, potassium, iron, calcium, manganese, zinc, and silicon. It also contains selenium, which has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and improves its tension. It also protects against harmful external factors, such as cold air, smog or UV rays.
The soaps are made by hand using the cold method. Each cube is therefore a bit different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
The product is created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
Inci:Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Hordeum Vulgare Powder, Mentha Piperita Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* component of natural essential oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.