Four Starlings Soap Flax and Camomile (110g)
Delicate, mild, pleasant - this is what Flax and Camomile cubes are like. The high content of linseed oil, shea butter and cocoa butter will keep your skin moisturized and relaxed after washing. No essential oils have been added to the soap - it has no smell. Especially recommended for people who like simple, classic cosmetics in the old style.
We recommend the cosmetic to people with allergies and sensitive skin. The soap is also successfully used by children.
The most important ingredients:
- Coconut oil helps to maintain the optimal level of skin hydration, strengthens its elasticity and improves its firmness. It also has anti-battery and anti-aging properties.
- Flaxseed oil works great especially in the care of dry skin, but also helps to fight acne and excessive sebum production - it has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, and thanks to the alpha-linolenic acid contained in it, it also normalizes.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin. Thanks to vitamins A and E, it protects the skin against free radicals, which slows down the aging process, and creates a natural barrier against the harmful effects of weather conditions. It does not cause allergies, and due to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Olive oil is a rich source of antioxidants, which helps keep the skin youthful, supple and vital, and is also a natural UV filter. It leaves the skin taut, soft and smooth, and the vitamin F contained in it prevents excessive loss of skin hydration.
- Cocoa butter has a high concentration of ingredients with a strong antioxidant effect, the so-called polyphenols. It is a valuable source of oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid. Supports the process of neutralizing free radicals responsible for cell degradation. It protects the skin against the penetration of toxins from the environment, causing irritation and local inflammation - therefore recommended for people living in large cities, agglomerations, and industrial areas.
- Chamomile has strong soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Due to the presence of ascorbic acid, it also gently brightens the skin and helps to even out the skin tone.
The soaps are made by hand using the cold method. Each cube is therefore a bit different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
The product is created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
Yellow-brown spots may appear on the soap bar. This is the effect of using linseed oil in the recipe. Nothing serious.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Linseedate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower.