Lava bar soap with volcanic ash 110g, of the polish brand Four Starlings - For tired, dull, as well as oily and prone to contamination skin!
Vegan soap with a light gray shade, seduces even picky noses with its refreshing, energetic scent of a mixture of eucalyptus, lemongrass and cedar, and finally cares for the skin with a composition of oils enriched with volcanic ash. It is this dust, although it may be inconspicuous, plays a very important role in the bar, because it makes Lawa a one-of-a-kind soap in terms of its structure - the sensation of the bar on the skin is neither perfectly smooth nor peeling. The use of cosmetics with its addition is especially recommended for people with tired, dull skin, as well as oily and prone to contamination. Due to its cleansing and regenerating properties, volcanic ash will be invaluable in the care of acne and combination skin with enlarged pores. Products with volcanic dust also help to reduce the excessive secretion of sebum, thus reducing the glow of the skin.
The soap will be perfect for those who like refreshing, refreshing and stimulating scents - eucalyptus plays the first fiddle here, accompanied by lemongrass and cedar.
The most important active ingredients:
- Coconut oil has a nourishing, antibacterial and firming effect, and maintains the optimal level of skin hydration.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin, and thanks to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Olive oil as a natural source of antioxidants helps keep the skin in perfect condition and acts as a natural UV filter.
- Castor oil has a foam stabilizing effect, has antiseptic properties and soothes irritations.
- Eucalyptus essential oil has a refreshing, energizing, antiseptic, antiviral and antibacterial effect.
- Lemongrass essential oil has stimulating, antioxidant and toning properties
- Cedarwood essential oil has antifungal, antibacterial and refreshing properties.
- Activated carbon has antibacterial and cleansing properties, absorbs excess sebum and reduces its production
- Volcanic ash is extremely rich in minerals - it contains silicon, potassium, calcium, iron and manganese, as well as magnesium and sulfur with an admixture of chlorine and sodium. It is made of the ashes and crystals ejected in the volcanic eruption contained in the flowing lava. It has a tonic and antibacterial effect and helps reduce sebum
Who is the Lava bar soap recommended to?
- Especially for people with tired, dull, as well as oily and prone to contamination skin.
- People with acne and combination skin, with enlarged pores.
- People who want to reduce the excessive secretion of sebum, thus reducing the glow of the skin.
- People who like refreshing, refreshing and stimulating fragrances.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Put the ankle under a stream of water, lather several times in your hands to create a lather and cleanse the skin of the whole body.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Charcoal Powder, Volcanic Ash, Limonene*.
* -components of natural essential oils
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.