Four Starlings Soap Terrazzo (110g)
Terrazzo is probably the most interesting (and certainly the most colorful) of all soaps. By the way, it is also a zero waste product like no other - scraps from the production of several cubes you already know have been embedded in it, thus creating a unique mosaic, which the soap owes its name to. Unique, because each piece is slightly different, and each subsequent soap will be slightly different from the previous one.
In addition to its care properties, in our opinion, this soap simply looks beautiful and pleases the eye. And it fits perfectly into the current interior design trends, so it will be a decoration of the bathroom.
The composition of the soap and its effect on the skin
- Coconut oil has a nourishing, antibacterial and firming effect, and maintains the optimal level of skin hydration.
- Olive oil as a natural source of antioxidants helps keep the skin in perfect condition and acts as a natural UV filter.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin, and thanks to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Castor oil stabilizes foam, has antiseptic properties and soothes irritation.
- Laurel oil has antifungal, antisepic and anti-inflammatory properties, helpful in the fight against skin diseases.
- Active carbon has antibacterial and cleansing properties, absorbs excess sebum and reduces its production.
- Green clay has a cleansing, oxygenating, antibacterial and regenerating effect.
- Blue clay has a refreshing effect, oxygenates the skin and adds elasticity.
- Red clay - regulates the level of sebum and the work of sebaceous glands, stimulates microcirculation of the skin and improves its firmness; has a detoxifying, oxygenating, antifungal and antipruritic effect; has a soothing effect on skin changes.
The soaps are made by hand using the cold method. Each cube is therefore a bit different and does not always look like the one in the photo. If you notice a slight white coating on the top edge of the soap - don't worry, it's pure glycerin that precipitates during the saponification process.
The product is created without the use of raw materials of animal origin.
Directions for use:
Place the ankle under a stream of water, soap a few times in your hands to create a lather and cleanse the skin of the whole body.
Inci: Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Castorate, Illite, Kaolin, CI 77007, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil, Montmorillonite, Pinus Sylvestris Oil, Picea Excelsa Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Sodium Laurelate, Activated Charcoal, Annato, Mentha Piperita Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Cinnamal*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate*
* components of natural essential oils