Birch Tar Soap for Skin Problems 110g, of the Polish brand Four Starlings - Remedy for all skin problems!
Birch Tar soap bar is for special tasks, invaluable in the fight against skin conditions such as psoriasis, dandruff or eczema. It is distinguished by specific, unique and highly controversial aroma (noticeable notes: smokehouse / old socks / smoked meat / tar / piss / insert any term in this climate). Interestingly, there is a large group of people who love this specific aroma. This is a one-of-a-kind cosmetic.
Tar soap is especially recommended for people struggling with problems. This multi-tasking bar should cope with itching, acne, persistently recurring blackheads and dandruff (yes, you can wash your hair with it).
For the most part, there is a very positive response regarding the performance of tar soap, but due to the different skin types and sources of skin problems, there is no 100% guarantee that it will work as expected in your case.
Key active ingredients:
- Birch sapwood (2% added) is naturally derived during a process of dry distillation of birch wood called pyrolysis*. It is an oily dark liquid with a pungent smell. It contains betulin, guaiacol, xylene, phenol and resinous substances, organic acids, phytoncides. It has disinfectant, antipruritic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, antidandruff, antifungal and keratoplastic effects (thanks to them it softens the stratum corneum). In addition, coal tar also has a mild anesthetic effect, which has a positive impact on the well-being of people with skin problems, because it perfectly alleviates their symptoms. It is also an excellent skin care agent.
- Coconut oil, obtained from coconut copra, has an antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial effect (thanks to the high content of lauric acid).
- Shea butter is a nourishing and vitamin bomb irreplaceable in accelerating the process of skin regeneration - it also creates a natural protective coat and protects the skin from harmful environmental factors.
- Olive oil protects the skin from excessive water loss, thus eliminating excessive dryness; it leaves it soft and smooth.
- Castor oil has disinfecting and anti-inflammatory properties; it soothes various irritations and is helpful in fighting skin diseases.
Who is the Birch Tar Soap for Skin Problems recommended for?
- Everyone, especially to acne-prone skin, oily skin, skin with blackheads and problems with psoriasis or eczema.
- People looking for a product suitable for dandruff problems.
- Fans of specific and controversial fragrances.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Put the bar under a stream of water, soap a few times in your hands to get a lather and cleanse your whole body skin with it. You can also use it to wash your hair and scalp.
Each cosmetic produced by Cztery Szpaki is an artisanal product. Due to the diversity of origin, climate, etc., there may also be seasonal differences in raw plant materials - thanks to this each of our products is unique.
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Olivate, Sodium Castorate, Betula Alba Oil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.