Four Starlings Body Mousse Spring (150ml)
The mousse is something for the impatient, among others, who have not been on their way with the regular use of butters and body lotions in their daily care. Because they absorb too slowly or apply uncomfortably, and then they stand on the bathroom shelves like remorse. Meanwhile, the consistency of the mousse - light, delicate, fluffy like mousse - makes using it only with pleasure. It absorbs instantly, nourishes and nourishes the skin. Spring mousse is our response to the need to change the rich body butters, perfect for cold days, to something lighter, moisturizing and invigorating with a citrus-floral aroma.
In addition to the sheer pleasure of using the mousse, you will quickly notice other benefits. From the first application, your skin will be softer and more hydrated. It is thanks to the beneficial properties of the oils contained in its composition. It owes its energetic, fresh scent to natural essential oils.
- Shea butter - cosmetic alpha and omega - nourishes and regenerates the skin. Thanks to vitamins A and E, it protects the skin against free radicals, which slows down the aging process, and creates a natural barrier against the harmful effects of weather conditions. It does not cause allergies, and due to vitamin A, it also soothes allergic changes and has healing properties.
- Cacao butter - solid oil obtained from cocoa beans. It has a high concentration of ingredients with a strong antioxidant effect, the so-called polyphenols. It is a valuable source of oleic, palmitic and stearic acids. It helps to neutralize free radicals responsible for cell degradation and protects the skin against the penetration of toxins from the environment. It also shows strong moisturizing properties, preventing the skin from drying out.
- Coconut oil - helps to maintain the optimal level of skin hydration, strengthens its elasticity and improves firmness. It also has anti-battery and anti-aging properties.
- Avocado oil - called the oil of 7 vitamins (A-B-D-E-H-K-PP). It maintains the optimal level of hydration, nourishes the epidermis, and thanks to its high compliance with the natural lipids of the skin, it complements the natural lipid barrier. It has soothing, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties.
- Green lemon essential oil - is responsible for the citrus scent notes of the mousse. It supports the care of seborrhoeic skin, with mycosis or eczema, and also helps to fight inflammation and skin infections. Vitamin C contained in it is a natural antioxidant, it can also be helpful in evening out skin tone and brightening discoloration. The flavonoids contained in the oil help to keep the skin young and smooth, and the phytohormones make it tighter and more elastic.
- Bergamot essential oil - obtained from the fruit of the bergamot tree, deepens the fresh, citrus aroma. It has a refreshing, energizing and stimulating effect. Rose tree essential oil - adds floral lightness and sweetness to the fragrance of the mousse. It has regenerating properties and helps to increase skin elasticity. It is especially suitable for the care of dry, sensitive and mature skin. Juniper essential oil - brings with it a woody, spicy, peppery aroma. It has antiseptic, toning and antibacterial properties, so it is sometimes used in the care of acne and seborrheic skin. Thanks to its regenerative properties, it is also helpful in the fight against cellulite and stretch marks.
Inci: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Oleum Citrus Limonum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Benzoate*
*natural essential oil components