Four Starlings Hydrolate of Damask Rose (100ml)
This hydrosol is produced during the steam distillation of damask rose flowers. The flower water consists of water-soluble plant particles and a small amount of essential oil responsible for a delicate fragrance. It is especially recommended for dry, couperose and mature skin.
- Moisturizes and refreshes the skin, and additionally strengthens blood vessels.
- It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties.
- Evenes the skin tone, restores its healthy glow and reduces puffiness.
- It is a soothing compress for irritated, unpleasantly tense skin.
- Also great as a lifebuoy for the skin after a bit too intense sunbathing and after bites.
Directions for use:
1. Toning - just spray the face or apply to the skin with a cotton pad. Using the hydrolate on freshly cleansed skin will not only restore its proper pH after using a cleansing agent, but also prepare the face for the next stages of care.
2. Base ingredient - for all kinds of rinses, masks, toners or conditioners or as a humectant base in the hair oiling process.
3. Refreshing - as a refreshing face and body mist. On hot days, it can be kept in the refrigerator, which gives the feeling of soothing the hot skin with a cool mist.
4. Fixing the make-up - just spray it gently on the face after powdering - a fresh, more natural effect and durability.
5. Nourish the skin under the eyes - spray a cotton ball and put it on closed eyes and leave for 5 minutes.
Inci: Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.