Witch Hazel Floral Water 100ml, of the polish brand Four Starlings - Especially recommended for people with oily skin, acne prone to irritation!
Witch hazel floral water is mainly obtained from the bark and leaves of this small shrub that occurs naturally in North America. Its beneficial effects and properties were discovered by the indigenous inhabitants of these areas, which is why it is sometimes called "Indian gold". Witch hazel is famous for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, as well as soothing various skin eruptions and irritations. For this reason, witch hazel hydrolate is good for problematic skin prone to acne lesions, blackheads and other mildly pleasant surprises. It can help to effectively "silence" active inflammation and prevent new ones from forming. It will also be appreciated by people struggling with excessive oily skin and enlarged pores - it has anti-seborrhoeic and normalizing properties. Thanks to its decongestant effect and soothing properties, it can also be used as an aid by owners and owners of couperose skin. It will also be useful in reducing swelling and edema.
Interestingly, witch hazel hydrolate is distinguished by a relatively strong antioxidant effect for this type of product. So it's good to include it as an additional element of care for mature, dehydrated, tired and wrinkle-prone skin. It will brighten, nourish and moisturize it.
Aroma: natural, subtle, slightly herbal.
Who is the Witch Hazel Floral Water recommended to?
- Everything regardless of the type of skin.
- People with oily combination and problematic skin, with bloated skin and enlarged pores.
- People with couperose skin due to its soothing properties.
- People with mature, dehydrated, tired and wrinkle-prone skin due to its illuminating and moisturizing properties.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
1. Toning and cleansing - just spray your face or apply it to the skin with a cotton pad (we recommend reusable ones). Using the hydrolate on freshly cleansed skin will not only restore its proper pH after using a cleansing agent, but also prepare the face for the next stages of care.
2. Refreshing - close your eyes and spray on the face and décolleté. On hot days, you can keep it in the fridge - the feeling of soothing the hot skin with a cool mist - priceless.
3. Nourish the skin under the eyes - spray the cotton ball and put it on the closed eyes. Leave for 5 minutes.
4. A great base ingredient - for all kinds of rinses, masks, toners or conditioners or as a humectant base in the hair oiling process.
5. Make-up fixation - if you use full make-up every day, gently sprinkle the hydrolate on your face after powdering it - you will gain a fresher, natural effect and extend the durability of your make-up.
Each cosmetic produced by the Four Starlings is a craft product. Therefore, depending on the batch, individual items may slightly differ in color, consistency or smell.
Inci: Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.