Four Starlings Hydrolate of Lavender (100ml)
This hydrosol is produced during the steam distillation of narrow-leaved lavender flowers. It consists of water-soluble plant particles and a small amount of essential oil responsible for a delicate fragrance. Applied to the skin, it has a soothing, soothing, healing, antioxidant and regenerating effect. Especially recommended for people with oily or combination skin, prone to acne lesions.
- It works antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-acne.
- It also has a moisturizing and soothing effect.
- It has a relaxing and relaxing effect thanks to the minimal amounts of lavender essential oil.
- It helps the skin to regenerate.
Directions for use:
1. Toning - just spray the face or apply to the skin with a cotton pad. Using the hydrolate on freshly cleansed skin will not only restore its proper pH after using a cleansing agent, but also prepare the face for the next stages of care.
2. Base ingredient - for all kinds of rinses, masks, toners or conditioners or as a humectant base in the hair oiling process.
3. Refreshing - as a refreshing face and body mist. On hot days, it can be kept in the refrigerator, which gives the feeling of soothing the hot skin with a cool mist.
4. Fixing the make-up - just spray it gently on the face after powdering - a fresh, more natural effect and durability.
5. Nourish the skin under the eyes - spray a cotton ball and put it on closed eyes and leave for 5 minutes.
Inci: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.