Four Starlings Hydrolate of Yarrow (100ml)
This hydrolate is produced during the steam distillation of yarrow flowers. The flower water consists of water-soluble plant particles and a small amount of essential oil responsible for a natural, slightly herbal fragrance. It is especially suitable for couperose, sensitive and acne-prone skin. Applied to the skin, it will moisturize and refresh it, and also strengthen the blood vessels.
- It has anti-inflammatory, soothing and toning properties, and also accelerates the regeneration of damaged skin.
- It is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it will help to deal with unwanted surprises in the form of blemishes and residue from them.
- It helps to even out the skin tone and reduces the visibility of redness.
- Strengthens blood vessels and helps to reduce the amount of the so-called "spider veins" in people with couperose skin.
- It helps to prevent the undesirable effects of free radicals and slows down the aging process.
Directions for use:
1. Toning - just spray the face or apply to the skin with a cotton pad. Using the hydrolate on freshly cleansed skin will not only restore its proper pH after using a cleansing agent, but also prepare the face for the next stages of care.
2. Base ingredient - for all kinds of rinses, masks, toners or conditioners or as a humectant base in the hair oiling process.
3. Refreshing - as a refreshing face and body mist. On hot days, it can be kept in the refrigerator, which gives the feeling of soothing the hot skin with a cool mist.
4. Fixing the make-up - just spray it gently on the face after powdering - a fresh, more natural effect and durability.
5. Nourish the skin under the eyes - spray a cotton ball and put it on closed eyes and leave for 5 minutes.
Inci: Achillea Millefolium Flower Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.