Four Starlings Hydrolate of Elderberry (100ml)
This hydrolate is produced during the steam distillation of elderberry flowers. The flower water consists of water-soluble plant particles and a small amount of essential oil responsible for a natural, relatively delicate fragrance. It is especially suitable for the care of mature, dehydrated and sensitive skin.
- Has antioxidant properties, gently illuminating and brightening the skin, thanks to vitamin C.
- It has a smoothing, nourishing and softening effect, thanks to the flavonoids that prevent the negative effects of free radicals on the skin, which is especially important in the case of dry, wrinkle-prone and mature skin.
-It works antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, due to the tannins and triterpenes contained in black elderberry.
Directions for use:
1. Toning - just spray it on your face or apply it to the skin with a cotton pad. Using the hydrolate on freshly cleansed skin will not only restore its proper pH after using a cleansing agent, but also prepare the face for the next stages of care.
2. Base ingredient - for all kinds of rinses, masks, toners or conditioners or as a humectant base in the hair oiling process.
3. Refreshing - as a refreshing face and body mist. On hot days, it can be kept in the refrigerator, which gives the feeling of soothing the hot skin with a cool mist.
4. Fixing the make-up - just spray it gently on the face after powdering - a fresh, more natural effect and durability.
5. Nourish the skin under the eyes - spray a cotton ball and put it on closed eyes and leave for 5 minutes.
Inci: Sambucus Nigra Flower Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate