Four Starlings Hypoallergenic Liquid Soap (500ml)
Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic liquid soap was created primarily for sensitive people struggling with the problem of delicate, prone to irritation or atopy skin and allergy sufferers. The soap cleans effectively but gently, making it suitable for repeated daily hand washing. Even a small drop is enough to generate a large amount of foam, so it is very efficient and also works perfectly as a shower gel. It can also be used by children, even the youngest ones.
The most important ingredients and their functions:
- Vegetable glycerin has moisturizing and softening properties; has a thickening effect.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine is a surfactant, made from fatty acids from sugar beet and coconut. M has cleansing, softening and conditioning properties.
- Coconut oil is antibacterial, nourishing and helps maintain the natural tone of the skin.
- Olive oil makes the skin soft, supple and smooth and helps to maintain an optimal level of hydration.
- Decyl glucoside is a biodegradable non-ionic surfactant with washing, foaming and emulsifying properties. It is obtained from fatty alcohols obtained from coconut oil and glucose obtained from corn. It is one of the most delicate, non-irritating detergents.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of the product to wet skin of your hands, gently spread it over the surface, and then rinse thoroughly with water.
Inci: Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Potassium Olivate