Four Starlings Cream Deodorant Citrus-Herbal (60ml)
Now imagine a cosmetic that is great at dealing with the "aromatic effects" associated with sweating and is not an antiperspirant. The antiperspirant mechanically blocks this natural process and clogs the pores of the skin. The deodorant does not fight against Nature, but it effectively absorbs odors. It absorbs excess sweat, has a bactericidal effect, soothes irritations (e.g. shaving the armpits) and leaves a long-lasting feeling of freshness. Perfect cosmetic? Probably yes. A very efficient cosmetic? Yes. A cosmetic without preservatives? Yes. A cosmetic for people who respect their bodies and live in harmony with nature? Also - yes. A cosmetic not only for women, but also for men? Definitely yes.
The most important ingredients and their functions:
- Diatomaceous earth's main task is to absorb sweat and soothe irritation. Silicon has a good effect on the appearance and condition of human skin - it evens out its color, softens it, absorbs excess sebum, soothes irritations.
- White clay works similarly to diatomaceous earth. Its main task is to absorb sweat and soothe irritation. It is one of the most delicate clays, so it can be used by people with very delicate and sensitive skin. It has a refreshing effect. Supports tissue regeneration.
- Arrowroot powder (a.k.a. arrowroot starch, arrowroot flour) makes the skin softer and smoother. It helps to heal various types of abrasions and cuts. It is great at absorbing moisture (sweat).
- Baking soda neutralizes odors and has a bactericidal effect.
- Coconut oil in the deodorant has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect, and also contributes to the treatment of minor cuts and micro-injuries of the skin and ... it simply cares and nourishes the skin under the arms.
- Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin and, like coconut oil, helps heal minor wounds and cuts. In addition, it soothes allergic changes, softens and smoothes the skin and protects it against harmful external factors, such as sun, wind, cold. It also contains a natural sunscreen (3-4 SPF).
- Evening primrose oil improves the condition of the skin and stimulates the regeneration of its cells, has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural essential oil of Spanish sage has antiseptic, deodorizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural green lemon essential oil has a refreshing and antibacterial effect. And of course it smells great.
Directions for use:
Massage a small amount of the product with your hand or a spatula
Inci: Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Diatomaceous Earth, Glycerin, Kaolin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Oleum Citrus Limonum, Salvia Lavandulifolia Herb Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
*natural oils ingredients