Four Starlings Cream Deodorant Fragrance-free (60ml)
In Four Starlings they work in harmony with Nature. That is why they created a cosmetic that does not block the natural process of sweating. Because sweating is good for your body - it regulates its temperature, removes unnecessary substances (including amino acids, calcium chlorides, urea, sodium, potassium) and toxins. However, it is hard not to notice that this phenomenon also has unpleasant sides - in particular an unpleasant smell.
Now imagine a cosmetic that is great at dealing with the "aromatic effects" associated with sweating and is not an antiperspirant. The antiperspirant mechanically blocks this natural process and clogs the pores of the skin. The deodorant does not fight against Nature, but it effectively absorbs odours. It absorbs excess sweat, has a bactericidal effect, soothes irritations (e.g. shaving the armpits) and leaves a long-lasting feeling of freshness. Perfect cosmetic? Probably yes. A very efficient cosmetic? Yes. Cosmetic without preservatives and aluminium? Yes. A cosmetic for people who respect their bodies and live in harmony with nature? Also - yes. A cosmetic not only for women but also for men? Definitely yes.
The most important ingredients and their functions:
- Diatomaceous earth's main task is to absorb sweat and soothe irritation. Silicon has a positive effect on the appearance and condition of human skin - it evens out its colour, softens it, absorbs excess sebum, soothes irritations.
- White clay works similarly to diatomaceous earth. Its main task is to absorb sweat and soothe irritation. It is one of the most delicate clays, so it can be used by people with very delicate and sensitive skin. It has a refreshing effect. Supports tissue regeneration.
- Arrowroot powder (aka arrowroot starch, arrowroot flour) makes the skin softer and smoother. It helps to heal various types of abrasions and cuts. It is great at absorbing moisture (sweat).
- Baking soda neutralizes odours and has a bactericidal effect.
- Coconut oil in the deodorant has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect, and also contributes to the treatment of minor cuts and micro-injuries of the skin and ... it simply cares and nourishes the skin under the arms.
Shea butter nourishes and regenerates the skin and, like coconut oil, helps heal minor wounds and cuts. In addition, it soothes allergic changes, softens and smoothes the skin and protects it against harmful external factors, such as sun, wind, cold. It also contains a natural sunscreen (3-4 SPF).
- Evening primrose oil improves the condition of the skin and stimulates the regeneration of its cells, has anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for use:
Massage a small amount of the product with your hand or a spatula
Inci: Sodium Bicarbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Starch, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Oil, Maranta Arundinacea Root Powder, Diatomaceous Earth, Glycerin, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate.