Red Grape Vinegar Rinse 150ml, of the polish brand Biolaven - Strengthens and gives shine to the hair!
Natural haircare rinse formulated with organic red grape vinegar. Smooths the hair along its entire shaft and leaves it soft, with lots of body near the roots and plenty of shine. Can also be used as an exfoliating acidic treatment for the scalp, acting to remove dead skin cells, regulate sebum production and minimize flaking and dandruff. Restores balance to the scalp for revitalized growth of healthy, strong and glossy hair.
The most important active ingredients of the Biolaven brand:
- Lavender oil gives a sweet herbal and floral aroma also relaxes, soothes skin irritations, has anti-seborrhoeic properties and prevents scarring.
- Grape seed oil is a rich source of vitamin E, known as the vitamin of youth.
Who is the Red Grape Vinegar Rinse recommended to?
- Everyone who wants their hair to be shiny, strong and reflected from the roots.
- Everyone looking for a 2in1 preparation that gently exfoliates the scalp, and at the same time can be used on the entire length of the hair to moisturize and smooth it.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
As an acidifying and shining hair product, apply to washed, damp or dry strands. Do not rinse. Use 1-2 times a week.
As an exfoliating preparation, apply immediately before washing your hair, massage it into the scalp for 2-3 minutes.
Inci: Aqua, Acetum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Panthenol, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.