Balancing Hair Shampoo 300ml, of the Polish brand Biolaven - Oil and extract of grape and lavender!
Normalizing and moisturizing shampoo for all hair types, especially low- and medium-pored hair. Gently but effectively cleanses. Regulates the sebaceous glands, reducing excessive oiliness. Ideal for daily use, it cleans gently but effectively.
Key active ingredients:
- Salicylic acid and lavender extract regulate keratinisation and sebum secretion in oily scalps.
- Grape seed oil and olive oil, combined with polyphenol-rich grape skin extract, form a moisturising complex. It makes the hair soft and smooth without being heavy.
- Lavender essential oil, a symbol of Provence, is known for its refreshing and strengthening properties.
- Mild cleansing ingredients - glucosides and Cocamidopropyl Betaine, a substance derived from coconut.
- Glycerine, panthenol and propanediol provide moisture and soothe the hair and scalp.
Who is the Balancing Hair Shampoo recommended for?
- Anyone with an oily scalp.
- People with low to medium-pored hair.
- Anyone looking for a gentle shampoo with regulating properties.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply to wet hair and massage into hair and scalp. To cleanse and rejuvenate the scalp, leave on to work for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired. Follow up with your favourite conditioner or hair mask.
Aqua, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Propanediol, Panthenol, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Vitis Vinifera Skin Powder, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Lactic Acid, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba Gum, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Linalool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.