Enzyme Peel 45ml, of the Polish brand Biolaven - Delicate formula perfect even for the most sensitive skin!
Enzyme peel is an effective and at the same time the gentlest way to exfoliate dead epidermis and get rid of dry skin. It can be used for almost every skin type, but it is especially recommended for people with sensitive and vascular skin. It is also effective in the fight against acne. The waterless preparation exfoliates thanks to papain and bromelain enzymes, which activate when combined with water. The delicate formula, easy to apply, makes the scrub suitable for even the most demanding and sensitive complexions. It effectively removes dead skin cells, smooths and evens skin tone.
Key active ingredients:
- The enzymes papain and bromelain gently exfoliate dead skin, leaving the skin luminous and smooth.
- Olive oil and grape seed oil keep the skin hydrated and protect it from excessive irritation.
- Shea butter and avocado butter nourish and soften the skin.
Who is the Enzyme peel recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- It is especially suitable for people with the most demanding, sensitive and capillary skin.
- People who are looking for water-free enzymatic peeling.
- People who want to exfoliate, smooth and even out the skin tone.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount to damp skin, avoid the eye area, and massage for 3-5 minutes. From time to time moisten your hands with water and continue the massage. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Use 1-2 times per week as needed.
Note: a slight pinching sensation may occur after application, which is natural when using enzymes on the skin. However, in case of severe discomfort, wash off the product faster.
Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Laurate, Bromelain, Papain, Persea Gratissima Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera Skin Powder, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Linalool
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.