Moisturizing Face Wash Gel 150ml, of the Polish brand Bebio - White tea, orchid and vitamin E!
Natural Moisturizing Face Wash Gel contains 99% ingredients of natural origin. The rich composition of ingredients perfectly cleanses the skin of the face and around the eyes, soothes irritations, while moisturizing and refreshing, leaving it beautiful, smooth and soothed. The cosmetic supports protection against free radicals and damaging factors generated, among others, by through air pollution, smog. The gel does not contain fragrances or dyes.
Key active ingredients:
- White tea extract has antioxidant and smoothing properties, moisturizes, protects, and soothes and refreshes the skin.
- Orchid extract is responsible for the proper hydration of the skin, softens it, firms it, and nourishes and protects it.
- Shea butter, sweet almond and argan oils nourish, smooth and regenerate the skin.
- Aloe leaf juice moisturizes, nourishes and regenerates the skin and helps to maintain its natural balance.
- Tocopherol, or vitamin E, known as the vitamin of youth, is an excellent antioxidant.
- Free from fragrances
Who is the Moisturizing Face Wash Gel recommended to?
- To everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People who want to cleanse the skin of the face and around the eyes and soothe irritation.
- People who want to protect the skin against free radicals and damaging factors generated, among others, by through air pollution, smog.
- For those looking for a gel that cleans, moisturizes and refreshes at the same time, leaving it beautiful, smooth and soothed.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Apply the gel to slightly damp skin of the face and neck, gently massage it with your fingers, then rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat as necessary.
Use in the morning and in the evening, and whenever the skin needs it. Finally, use a tonic to balance your skin's pH.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.