Nourishing and Regenerating Foot Cream Mango and Shea Butter 75ml, of the polish brand BeBio - Smooth, soft and well-groomed feet!
Natural and vegan foot cream with mango and shea butter strengthens the skin's protective barrier, nourishes and regenerates. A cream with a rich composition that perfectly moisturizes dry skin of the feet, and also cares for its condition, softens and smoothes. After applying the cream, the skin of the feet is clearly soft, smooth and well-groomed. It does not leave a sticky layer and is quickly absorbed, ideal for daily foot care.
The most important active ingredients:
- Aloe leaf juice has a strong moisturizing effect, soothes irritations, makes the skin of the feet elastic and cares for it.
- Vitamin E, also known as the vitamin of youth, is a great antioxidant, it conditions the skin.
- Mango and shea butters strongly nourish and regenerate the skin of the feet, and additionally moisturize and protect.
- Soybean seed oil soothes and regenerates the skin, and additionally moisturizes and protects the skin against water loss.
- Sunflower seed oil makes the skin elastic and strongly nourishes.
- Fragrances of only natural origin - the aroma is vegetable and fresh.
Who is the Mango Butter and Shea BeBio Nourishing and Regenerating Foot Cream recommended to?
- All whose feet require exceptional care.
- Especially for people with dry skin of the feet, which requires strong nourishment and regeneration.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Use the cream in the morning and evening on clean feet.
Inci: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Phytate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum.