Body mousse JUST SAY YES! 200ml, of the polish brand Be The Sky Girl - It will pamper your skin after a bath or a relaxing massage!
Vegan body mousse combining shea and mango butters with babassu, rice and chia oils and a sensual note of jasmine and black opium. It will pamper your skin after a bath or during a relaxing massage. Reach for it whenever you need a bit of relaxation. It leaves the skin deeply moisturized, regenerated, toned and absorbs well without leaving a greasy, sticky film. The particles contained in the mousse gently illuminate the skin, are very subtle and beautifully emphasize the color of sun-kissed skin. The smell of the mousse is expressive, bold, sensual, but absolutely non-obvious and with a hint of mystery. Rich and intense jasmine with woody-vanilla-caramel accords of black opium.
The most important active ingredients:
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter) it deeply penetrates into the skin – it rejuvenates and moisturises the skin as well as delicately replenishes its lipids, it soothes the irritations and it is a natural UV filters; it has an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect; it reduces stretch marks.
- Babassu Oil (Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil) it moisturises and softens the skin as well as improves its elasticity, it enhances the protective lipid layer of the skin, firms it and combats cellulite and stretch marks; it is a strong anti-oxidant, it combats skin problems; it is also a natural UV filter.
- Rice Oil (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil) it moisturises the skin and delicately replenishes its lipids, it cleans and regenerates the skin as well as nourishes it thanks to vitamins and minerals it contains, it also brightens the skin- it eliminates blemishes, it evens out the skin tone and additionally it regulates the functioning of oil glands; it has an anti-inflammatory effect and it protects against UV radiation.
- Mango Oil (Mangifera Indica ( Mango) Seed Butter) it is ideal for the treatment of excessively dry skin, it helps to cure small injuries and irritations, it has a moisturising effect, it contains youth vitamins (A, C, E, K and B) which support the synthesis of collagen and have an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Chia Oil (Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil) it easily penetrates into the skin, thus offering intensive moisturization, the enhancement of its lipid barrier and regeneration; it strongly rejuvenates the skin – it combats free radicals and it has an anti-oxidant effect, it reduces skin oversensitivity, it is great for problematic complexion- atopic, sensitive, flaky or irritated one
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) the elixir of youth, it strongly moisturises the skin and it prevents the loss of firmness, it has a rejuvenating effect.
- Shining particles delicately and beautifully adding radiance to the skin.
Who is the Body mousse JUST SAY YES! recommended to?
- Everyone, regardless of skin type.
- People who are looking for a product to moisturize the skin after a bath.
- People looking for a product for relaxing massage.
- Vegans and vegetarians, but not only!
Directions for use:
Open the package and feel the fragrance of freedom… Take a little mousse and warm it up in your hands, then massage your entire body.
It can also be used to regenerate the skin of the hands - thanks to its rich and super-absorbable texture.
The mousse is great for finishing the massage - the oils contained in it have anti-cellulite and firming effect on the skin, make it elastic, and work against stretch marks.
The mousse is a great alternative to summer perfumes, combining with the scent of the skin creates a very individual and sensual composition - the fragrance is intense and lasts a long time.
The mousse is perfect for post-tattoo skin care (due to the compactness of particles, it is recommended to use it for a tattoo that has already been healed), it beautifully brings out the depth of color and the particles add glow to it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.