Purifying Gel for oily and sensitive skin 300ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - Natural pH close to physiological!
A specialized physiological soap-free gel effectively cleans the skin of the face, neck and décolleté of everyday impurities and make-up. It contains mild washing substances that do not dry the skin. The product has a neutral pH for the skin, close to the physiological one. The gel gently cleanses the skin of the face and the eye area, leaving no feeling of tightness, and removes excess sebum. The skin is fresh and dull. The gel is fragrance-free, its slightly perceptible fragrance comes from the active ingredients.
The most important active ingredients:
- Trehalose is known for its hygroscopic properties, it effectively contributes to the improvement of the skin condition by increasing its hydration and reducing the tightening effect.
- Green tea contracts excessively dilated pores and refreshes the skin.
- Rosemary extract has antibacterial and toning properties.
- Cucumber extract removes excess sebum and helps to improve the condition of the skin.
Who is the Cleansing Gel Oily and sensitive BasicLab recommended to?
- People with sensitive, oily and combination skin.
- People with blemishes or acne.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of gel on a damp face. Wash your face and then rinse thoroughly with water.
Inci: Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Trehalose, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.