Purifying Gel for dry and sensitive skin 300ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - Natural pH close to physiological!
A specialized physiological soap-free gel effectively cleans the skin of the face, neck and décolleté of everyday impurities and make-up. It contains mild washing substances that do not dry the skin. The product has a neutral pH for the skin, close to the physiological one. The gel gently cleanses the skin of the face and the eye area, leaving no feeling of tightness, soothes and moisturizes dry and sensitive skin, leaving it smooth and radiant. The skin is calmed down and regains its healthy appearance. The gel is fragrance-free, its slightly perceptible fragrance comes from the active ingredients.
The most important active ingredients:
- Trehalose is known for its hygroscopic properties, it effectively contributes to the improvement of the skin condition by increasing its hydration and reducing the tightening effect.
- Hyaluronic acid thanks to its wide moisturizing properties, tones and firms the skin.
- Aloe juice intensely moisturizes, nourishes and soothes dry skin.
- Allantoin soothes, reduces burning and, by stimulating cell division and therefore cell growth, accelerates skin regeneration.
- Panthenol gives a sense of hydration, and also soothes irritations and accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis.
Who is the Cleansing Gel Dry and sensitive BasicLab recommended to?
- People with normal, dry and very dry skin.
- People with sensitive, oversensitive and irritated skin.
- People with mature skin or with wrinkles.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of gel on a damp face. Wash your face and then rinse thoroughly with water.
Inci: Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Panthenol, Trehalose, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.