Purifying Gel for Sensitive skin prone to redness 300ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - Natural pH close to physiological!
A specialized physiological soap-free gel effectively cleans the skin of the face, neck and décolleté of everyday impurities and make-up. It contains mild washing substances that do not dry the skin. The product has a neutral pH for the skin, close to the physiological one. The gel gently cleanses the skin of the face and the eye area, leaving no feeling of tightness, soothes the skin and helps to strengthen capillaries at the cleansing stage. The skin is calmed down and regains its healthy appearance. The gel is fragrance-free, its slightly perceptible fragrance comes from the active ingredients.
The most important active ingredients:
- Trehalose is known for its hygroscopic properties, it effectively contributes to the improvement of the skin condition by increasing its hydration and reducing the tightening effect.
- Rose water extract and blue lotus supports the daily care of demanding couperose skin.
- Biolin P restores the bacterial flora, the skin is strengthened and more resistant to external factors.
- Panthenol gives a sense of hydration, and also soothes irritations and accelerates the regeneration of the epidermis.
- Vitamin PP has a soothing and strengthening effect, the blood vessels become less visible
Who is the Cleansing gel Sensitive and Capillary recommended to?
- People with normal, sensitive and couperose skin.
- People with mature skin or with wrinkles.
- People with skin prone to redness.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a small amount of gel on a damp face. Wash your face and then rinse thoroughly with water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.