Anti-Imperfections Serum with 5% Niacinamide, 5% prebiotic and rice water filtrate 15ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - REDUCTION AND TENSIONING!
A specialist serum with a water-gel consistency based on niacinamide, rice water filtrate and prebiotic. Suitable for skin with imperfections, struggling with overproduction of sebum, shine and acne. It is intended for day and night use. The serum reduces the secretion of excess sebum, tightens pores, visibly improves the structure and elasticity of the skin, restores elasticity, makes the skin smooth, fresh and matte. The serum is fragrance-free, and its slightly perceptible aroma is due to the active ingredients.
The most important active ingredients:
- 5% concentration of niacinamide (vitamin B3) effectively regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, contributing to the proper secretion of sebum and reducing the visibility of pores. Niacinamide is recommended for dry, hypersensitive, prone to discoloration, mature and acne-prone skin. Known for its anti-wrinkle properties, it reduces fine lines, smoothes, and noticeably improves the structure and color of the skin. The best results are visible after 12 weeks of systematic use. In addition, it is an ingredient that stimulates the production of ceramides, and thus lipids - so it directly improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis.
- BIOLIN P, as a prebiotic, restores the bacterial flora of the skin (microbiome), making it stronger and more resistant to external factors. Therefore, the amount of inflammation is reduced and the skin microbiome is rebuilt.
- A unique complex of active ingredients with proven antibacterial properties restores the physiological balance of acne-prone skin and regulates the secretion of sebum.
- Rice water filtrate, thanks to the presence of valuable microelements, cares for the skin, cares for the proper level of its hydration, and the vitamin B6 contained in it perfectly soothes acne lesions.
Who is the Anti-Blemish Serum with Niacinamide 5% BasicLab recommended to?
- People with normal to combination or oily skin.
- People with mature skin, with the first signs of aging skin or with wrinkles.
- People whose skin lacks springiness or flexibility.
- People with the problem of sun and hormonal discoloration.
- People with enlarged pores, acne and imperfections.
- People who struggle with acne scars.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Use in the morning and / or evening, depending on your needs, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin. With the application of the next product, wait until it is completely absorbed, about 2-3 minutes.
Due to the fact that niacinamide loses its power at low pH, it is not recommended to combine it in one care routine (i.e. at the same time of the day) with vitamin C. However, you can safely use vitamin C, e.g. in the morning, and the serum that reduces discoloration in the evening or vice versa.
When using the serum, it should be remembered that initially there may be slight redness or irritation of the skin - then it is recommended to use the serum every few days in order to build tolerance to the active substance, which is niacinamide.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.