Serum with Trehalose 10% and 5% SNAP-8 Peptide and hyaluronic acid 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - MOISTURIZING AND FILLING!
A specialist serum in the form of a milky emulsion that strongly moisturizes and contains the neuropeptide Snap-8, trehalose, coenzyme Q10, squalane and niacinamide. Provides multidirectional moisturizing action, rebuilding the lipid barrier and filling mimic wrinkles. It is intended for day and night use. The serum restores the skin's hydro-lipid barrier, visibly improves its structure and elasticity, and restores elasticity. The skin is deeply moisturized and nourished, and mimic wrinkles are reduced. The serum is fragrance-free, and its slightly perceptible aroma is due to the active ingredients. Perfect for layering under the cream.
The most important active ingredients:
- Trehalose, known for its hygroscopic properties, effectively contributes to the improvement of the skin condition, increasing the level of hydration and reducing the tightening effect. It is one of the most effective skin moisturizing ingredients, also used in pharmacy. Trehalose not only moisturizes but also strengthens the natural protective barrier functions of the epidermis. It soothes and prevents irritation. By increasing the level of skin hydration, it increases its elasticity and firmness, and also smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Neuropeptide Snap-8 provides multidirectional action. It stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen fibers, thanks to which the skin thickens, becomes younger and firmer. The 5% concentration acts on the skin layers replacing the filling ingredients, which contributes to a gentle smoothing of the skin. The skin structure is visibly smoothed, with a higher degree of firmness and elasticity, it becomes fresh and radiant.
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid creates an occlusive barrier that prevents water loss from the epidermis without clogging it. On the other hand, the low molecular weight hyaluronic acid effectively penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, thanks to which it effectively regenerates it and supports repair processes that reduce wrinkles.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) is an ingredient recommended for dry, hypersensitive, prone to discolouration, mature and acne skin. It stimulates the production of ceramides - so it directly improves the lipid barrier of the epidermis.
- Squalane and shea butter esters enhance the elasticity of the epidermis. Thanks to their ability to penetrate the stratum corneum and strengthen the intercellular cement, they protect the epidermis and reduce its sensitivity to UV radiation.
- Coenzyme Q10, as one of the strongest antioxidants, effectively protects the skin, providing it with an anti-free radical shield. It perfectly dissolves in fats, thanks to which it easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, increases its elasticity and firmness, and smoothes fine wrinkles.
- Hydro-regulatory complex, which includes: inositol, lactic acid, urea and fructose, ensures long-term hydration of the epidermis and thus supports the proper functioning of the hydrolipid barrier, which is responsible for the healthy appearance of the skin.
Who is the Serum with Trehalose 10% recommended to?
- People with normal, dry and very dry skin in need of relief.
- People with a disturbed skin hydro-lipid barrier.
- People with mature skin, with the first signs of ageing skin or with wrinkles.
- People during the use of any drying treatments, e.g. retinol or oral isotretinoin.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté. With the application of the next product, wait until it is completely absorbed, about 2-3 minutes. Use in the morning and/or evening, depending on your needs, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin.
Shake well before first use.
In the case of application on serum with vitamin C, it is recommended to keep an interval of approx. 5-7 minutes.
When using on a serum with 0.5% or 2% retinol, it is suggested to increase the interval to 30-40 minutes
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.