Skin Structure Regenerating Serum with 1% Ceramides, 2% prebiotic and vitamin E 3% 30ml, of the polish brand BasicLab - RESILIENCE AND RESTORATION!
A specialist serum in the form of a rich milky emulsion that regenerates the skin structure, contains 1% ceramides of type 3 and 6, 3% natural vitamin E, 2% prebiotic, rosehip and borage oil. It provides a multidirectional nourishing effect and, like a compress, regenerates the stratum corneum and strengthens the skin's lipid barrier. It is intended for day and night use. The serum rebuilds the skin's hydrolipid barrier, visibly improves the structure and elasticity of the skin, and restores its elasticity. The skin is deeply moisturized and nourished, irritations are soothed, and the epidermis is regenerated and the feeling of discomfort caused by skin tightening is eliminated.
The most important active ingredients:
- Ceramides, naturally present in the stratum corneum of the epidermis, are often called intercellular cement. These are essential active ingredients in the daily care of all skin types, especially recommended for those that are dry, mature or prone to irritation. They rebuild the lipid barrier, moisturize, regenerate and protect the epidermis against water loss. They create a protective barrier of the skin, thanks to which it is more effectively protected against the harmful effects of external factors. In addition, they soothe irritations and slow down the appearance of the first signs of skin ageing. They contribute to the maintenance of youthful skin elasticity and its healthy appearance.
- Vitamin E, as an effective antioxidant, slows down the ageing process and has the ability to reduce damage to the skin structure.
- Rosehip oil effectively protects the epidermis against moisture loss, makes it smooth and elastic. It also has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals.
- Borage oil, rich in Omega 6 acids, nourishes the skin, supporting its regeneration and soothing irritation.
- Prebiotic takes care of the skin microbiome, which is a natural protective coat.
Who is the Regenerating Skin Serum with Ceramides recommended for?
- People with normal skin that is dry and very dry, and even sensitive and prone to irritation.
- People whose skin needs relief and rebuilding the hydrolipid barrier.
- People with mature skin, with the first signs of ageing skin or with wrinkles.
- People with atopic skin, as well as very dry, with hormonal disorders (Hashimoto).
- People who are on isotretinoin/retinol treatments and after acid treatments.
- Can be used by breastfeeding or pregnant women.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops of the serum to the face, neck and décolleté. With the application of the next product, wait until it is completely absorbed, about 2-3 minutes. Use in the morning and/or evening, depending on your needs, on thoroughly cleansed and dry skin.
In the case of application on a serum with vitamin C, it is recommended to keep an interval of approx. 5-7 minutes.
When using on a serum with 0.5% or 2% retinol, it is suggested to increase the interval to 30-40 minutes.
Store in a dry, shaded place at room temperature.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.